Hello all.

W

wmlepage

Well figured I would introduce myself. Names Wayne, from NH in the US. I have been brushing for about 7 months, even joined this forum in Sept, just not much of a regular. I am a hobby airbrusher looking to improve , help others as I can to return the favor of others, and learn more. Starting at 40 and having been an industrial refrigeration tech for 14 years, has made the fine control hard to find. Practice and paint time doesn't come often enough, work and family gets in the way, but I still press on. So may not visit often, but I do stop in more now, since I can do it via phone in slow times at work. Being that I work at night makes this easier; that and I am my own boss on the night shift.

Welcome Home Wayne. Nice to have you here and I know all about trying to find paint time with everything else that goes in being a family man.,.

Post up some work would love to see what you have done in 7 months time..

Welcome to the family Wayne...... is it your world????/ SCH-WING!! LOL!! no worries about being to regular, your paint time is starting to sound like mine now :( i am going crazy not being able to paint!! Welcome again!!

Welcome from the UK.

Great bunch on here, all very welcoming

Hey Wayne from the uk, hope you get to pop in more often, and show us some of your work.

Welcome to the family Wayne...... is it your world????/ SCH-WING!! LOL!! no worries about being to regular, your paint time is starting to sound like mine now :( i am going crazy not being able to paint!! Welcome again!!
Haha so lame josh so lame....

Welcome wayne glad to have you around, do not sacrifice the family time as that is more important than anything, however, you will find yourself getting inexplicably less and less busy at work, finding more and more time that you previously didn't know you had ......I guarantee I do 25% less with now than before I started painting......you have been warned

Ill put up a thread soon entitled how to make it look like your doing what your ment to be doing while at work.....

Well figured I would introduce myself. Names Wayne, from NH in the US. I have been brushing for about 7 months, even joined this forum in Sept, just not much of a regular. I am a hobby airbrusher looking to improve , help others as I can to return the favor of others, and learn more. Starting at 40 and having been an industrial refrigeration tech for 14 years, has made the fine control hard to find. Practice and paint time doesn't come often enough, work and family gets in the way, but I still press on. So may not visit often, but I do stop in more now, since I can do it via phone in slow times at work. Being that I work at night makes this easier; that and I am my own boss on the night shift.
Glad to see your here too...welcome.

Welcome wayne glad to have you around, do not sacrifice the family time as that is more important than anything, however, you will find yourself getting inexplicably less and less busy at work, finding more and more time that you previously didn't know you had ......I guarantee I do 25% less with now than before I started painting......you have been warned

Ill put up a thread soon entitled how to make it look like your doing what your ment to be doing while at work.....

Think after 22 years with the company I got the " making it look like I am workin, but not actually workin" thing down, been a practicing member for a while now. Ha Ha Ha!

Think after 22 years with the company I got the " making it look like I am workin, but not actually workin" thing down, been a practicing member for a while now. Ha Ha Ha!

What mean to tell me I am the only one who goes to work so I can watch airbrush Videos and tv show on the net???

Dang ya'll gonna have to get with the program..LOL

What mean to tell me I am the only one who goes to work so I can watch airbrush Videos and tv show on the net???

Oh heck no. I have been on the Tube many times at work checking out vids. Also the forums and researching other AB related stuff, just have to plan that better, now if only I was someone with an office. Vids and such on my data plan are a drain. That and with 800+ hp of ammonia compressor running at any time, its too damn noisy for video.

Oh heck no. I have been on the Tube many times at work checking out vids. Also the forums and researching other AB related stuff, just have to plan that better, now if only I was someone with an office. Vids and such on my data plan are a drain. That and with 800+ hp of ammonia compressor running at any time, its too damn noisy for video.

LOL , I am glad I have a huge office all to myself...But I run a C&C machine so I use head phones that block 90% of outside noise.Plus I only have a department head to answer too and he is always gone getting ready for retirement ..Than I will be my own boss.But I do get my work done.

LOL , I am glad I have a huge office all to myself...But I run a C&C machine so I use head phones that block 90% of outside noise.Plus I only have a department head to answer too and he is always gone getting ready for retirement ..Than I will be my own boss.But I do get my work done.

If we had our own office and computer that would be great. I do all kinds of paperwork, drawing updates, research and other stuff, not to mention emailing the boss and others in the company. Keep trying to get them to set me up with CAD access so I can just correct our plant drawings myself. It would be quicker than dealing with our engineer.

Your not the only one, and I agree they need to get with the program..LOL

Back