Hello All

B

bomtek22

This is a great forum and website. I have searched all over the net and seldom come come across any site that is as friendly and informative. Props to you AirbrushTutor. I am a relative airbrush newbie. Started painting about a year ago while sitting on a deployment in Iraq. Love airbrushing, but am not very creative, so I do alot of staring at the "canvas". Thanks for the tutorials...looking forward to more....keep up the great work!

Welcome Bomtek22

Staring at the canvas is all part of the planning process, if your at a loss after that, you'll learn the rest here, ask what you like, everyone will help you, and I will look at the answers you get and learn as well.

Can I assume from your name that it is your job to defuse bomb's, if so, your way too late for my studio, lol

Welcome bomtek!!!! Been to the sand a few times myself. You will enjoy this site very much. I started airbrushing in January and these members have helped a great deal along the way. Don't be afraid to ask any questions along the way. Post up some pics after you get started.

Yes that would be the job...hopefully I can move on to something more along the lines of painting in the next few years....

Yeah I hear ya...I have an album posted in my member area with some of the stuff I have done. As far as questions go...I think I could wear out my keyboard

Yes that would be the job...hopefully I can move on to something more along the lines of painting in the next few years....

I hope so too friend, please stay safe and stay around, safe enough here, if you don't stand next to my compressor.

Welcome bombtek, enjoy yourself here mate, you'll get plenty of inspiration from the good folk loitering around this forum.:)

Back