Hello everyone from a noob in Kansas, lol

W

WildcatBigD

Total amateur to airbrushing. Just started a few weeks ago. My goal/plan is to use air brushes on my scale auto models. Bought an Iwata Eclipse HP-CS and Iwata air compressor to get started with. Ready to learn, any helpful advice is appreciated.

Welcome from the UK. Any issues or advice needed, just shout out. The search function is a great option too, just in case there is no one around - though in this world wide family someone is usually awake somewhere.

Welcome Wildcat. You’ve made a great choice for an airbrush already Mate, that’s a good start. As Squishy said, the search function works well, but ask away if you don’t find what you need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum Wildcat, we should have you covered on pretty much any subject you need to ask about. You 've started off with some descent equipment so no worries there. What scale are the cars you paint? Have you decided on a paint brand you would like to use yet? If you get stuck just give us a shout, we're almost always about or at least someone will be.

Lee

Back