Hello everyone!

H

Hurakan

Hello everyone! =)
Another newbie airbrusher, this one is from PL.
About 2 years ago I've seen some kind of TV show, where an airbrush artist was doing really amazing artwork.
I decided to learn about that technique, and it was my dream, to get such mad skills in airbrushing.
I've never ever painted anything at all before, I was just doing some pretty crap drawings in my school at boring lessons.
Couple of weeks ago, got myself H&S infinity and decided to train a lot but... Hmmm... I just think I'm doing everything wrong =)
I'm glad to have opportunity of joining such a big community, and I hope I'll learn here a lot usefull things =)
Cheers !

Hi and welcome to the forum Hurakan :)
The Infinity maybe is not the best airbrush for a beginner to be honest since it has a very fine needle and nozzle and requires some skill already in
thinning down the paint and everything. It also gets clocked much more often then a airbrush with a bigger nozzle and needle combination. But im
sure you will work it all out with practice :)

hi and welcome! yet I agree with stranger, this is a fine detail airbrush and not the easiest to start with.practice practice is the key.check out mitchs video tutorial on how to maintain your airbrush, just to make sure you have all the bases covered.then have a look at thinning paint tutoria

well hello come in hell airbrush. we hope you find the answers you seek. good job ;)

I've watched Mitchs tutorials several times already, it's really great =) Well, this is 2in1 edition so I also have this .4mm nozzle and needle with it, and it's working really smooth =)
Thanks for warm greeting =)

I've watched Mitchs tutorials several times already, it's really great =) Well, this is 2in1 edition so I also have this .4mm nozzle and needle with it, and it's working really smooth =)
Thanks for warm greeting =)

Oh ok thats good, so you can use the 0.4mm setup for the beginning. I dont have a Infinity myself, but i have the Evolution Silverline 2 in one with the 0,15 and 0,4mm setup.
And i alos have the H&S Grafo T2 with the 0.2mm setup, i really like the H&S Airbrushes.

Ok so I've added one picture to my gallery - really really poor =) . We'll make some kind of a contrast between what airbrusher I'm now, and who will I become in the future maybe ( when I'll see my own gallery ) ? :)
It's late already and light in my room is pretty crappy, so is the picture ( maybe I'll shoot a photo tommorow's morning ).
I hope I'm not doing many mistakes in my grammar =)
Check it if you wish and well... Have a nice day :)

i think its pretty good mate well done , its surprising how quickly you can improve aint it

Back