Hello everyone

B

Baudimont

Hello
I'm a 36 year old painter, I began airbrush 15 years ago.
I have spend long time trying to use it, by myself, without help ( and it was pretty awfull ) and eventualy i have discovered a french talking forum in 2014, and had learn a lot and increase my technik.
I had the chance to participate to a masterclass of 4 days with Fitto (a canadian whom you probably heard about ) but that was my single experience with professional.
I draw for my pleasure and don't sell a lot. Work in a window factory.
I'm father of a beautiful little girl since 6 month.
My favorite artists are Giger, Moebius, John Howe, David Bollt... The list is long.

All my apologies for my bad english ; it the first time i register a english-talking forum, it will be a try.

I'm eager to read you, and to show my painting.

Welcome from Ukraine!:)
Don't worry about English, it's OK here. Mine is also not that perfect;)
Enjoy the forum! There's a lot to learn here.

By the way, "bad English" means very bad words you're not going to speak here:D It would be better to say "my poor English" in this case:)

Another french artist in the same day wow,Welcome to the forum and don't worry about the engilsh we can figure it out or you can say it in french and we can translate it as there are a few that can speak both here:D:D

Hello
I'm a 36 year old painter, I began airbrush 15 years ago.
I have spend long time trying to use it, by myself, without help ( and it was pretty awfull ) and eventualy i have discovered a french talking forum in 2014, and had learn a lot and increase my technik.
I had the chance to participate to a masterclass of 4 days with Fitto (a canadian whom you probably heard about ) but that was my single experience with professional.
I draw for my pleasure and don't sell a lot. Work in a window factory.
I'm father of a beautiful little girl since 6 month.
My favorite artists are Giger, Moebius, John Howe, David Bollt... The list is long.

All my apologies for my bad english ; it the first time i register a english-talking forum, it will be a try.

I'm eager to read you, and to show my painting.
Hello! I'm from Québec (I'm french too), the same place of Fitto. I just don't know He gives airbrush class! cool

@Baudimont I commented in your gallery, please do start a thread with your amazing, people need to see it all and be able to give you the credit you deserve, you can start your own thread here http://www.airbrushforum.org/works-in-progress/ you don't have to say too much, just put your photos there for everyone to enjoy, especially me, lol, fantastic work, the saxophones and typewriters are out of this world, a lot of people are going to be in love with your style for sure:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I have to agree with Malkys request to put a thread up at some time. Your love for saxophones drew me in as my all time favorite musician was Clarence Clemons.
There is just nothing like the look and magic of a sax in my mind.

Welcome to the forum @Baudimont Nice pictures you have displayed. Don't worry about your English, we are great at translation just try your best and we will work it out.

Is Fitto as crazy as he appears? I would love to take a class with him.

Lee

Hi Baudimont, welcome from the UK. Your work is great!

When I started I also spent a long time trying to figure stuff out on my own and not getting too far. Then I finally thought to look on the internet (I'm not too clever lol) and found so much info and support, and things started coming together. I haven't taken any classes yet, but knowing you struggled at the start, and seeing where you are now, makes me think there is hope for me yet :D

I love giger too, and John Howe, as I'm into fantasy art. But with a new baby daughter, maybe her portrait might be next??

Last edited:
I thank you all for your Home :)
@jord001 yep, Fitto is crazy, a really funny guy, it was laugh througou the training.@Squishy indeed i have just done a portrait of my babie the last week end

Back