Hello everyone

C

CB GRAPHICS

My name is, Alonzo Williams and I am a new member to the forum. I registered in march of this year but this is my first post. I first heard about the forum by, SEAMONKEY (Great guy and great artist). I have been airbrushing now for about 5yrs. Every since I was young I always did art. How I learned about airbrushing was from a friend. I had never heard about airbrush art before. My friend had a music studio. The hallway leading to his music studio had a jungle scene painted on the wall. I asked him how did he do that, and he replied, he airbrushed it. That same day I went out and purchased a airbrush gun and a compressor and have'nt put it down sense. Im looking forward to being on the forum and plan to learn as much as I can. I have a certificate in graphic arts and I also did the, Art Instruction School. Big Thanks to the, Airbrush Tutor for getting this forum started and a big thanks to, Seamonkey for his encouragemnet and him pushing me to try new things.

sorry alonzo who is this seamonkey you speak of? ;0)

Last edited by a moderator:
regardless welcome to the forum, wer are all very glad to have you kicking around the place, enjoy your stay and look forward to sharing information and learning from you

CB!!!! good to have you back and enjoy!! i owe you more than you owe me!!

cb was the only person on youtube that would answer my questions when i first started 18 months ago, he really showed me the ropes and got me going! We have stayed in touch ever since!! you will not meet a nicer guy!!!

oh god so you are to blame for this alonzo? hehe welcome brother williams, any friend of the monkey is a friend of mine...I recognise your avatar so I must of seen some of your videos on youtube....have you got mostly automotive videos on there? I'll have a search later and let you know which video it was

Hello from germany and weclome aboard Alonzo. Always great to have talented and experienced artist´s like you here.

I met, Seamonkey about a yr ago on youtube. Since than we have been staying in touch trying to motivate and push each other to do better and try new kinds of art. Check out his page

regardless welcome to the forum, wer are all very glad to have you kicking around the place, enjoy your stay and look forward to sharing information and learning from you

Bare with me! New at this. Trying to learn how to respond. Thanks for the warm welcome!

Welcome aboard CB. I have seen your art on Youtube. Nice work man.

Hey CB. Welcome from northern Michigan! I've watched your videos... Great Stuff! As a Newbie, I can say your talent and experience is a great addition to the forum

CB, as others have said welcome!!!! Great to have you and anybody knows josh is more than welcome. Great to have you!!!

Back