Hello everyone

Than

Young Tutorling
My name is Than.
I live in Thailand.
My hobby is gunpla & figure.
My first airbrush is aztek a4709. It’s ok until I make a mistake. when I clean airbrush the solvent spill in to airbrush body and it’ s gone~

The second is iwata hp c plus. It’s great airbrush. For a while (may be 1 year) the color leak in to trigger. I found if I clean it. there is some dried color stuck between needle and o ring. When i pull trigger, it break o ring til color leak happen. I sold it!

The third is tamiya spraywork hg 3. I’ve same trouble as hp c plus. sold!

The fourth is H&S evolution al plus. It’s a great airbrush!!! I like free nozzle very much because I can pull needle in front of airbrush to clean dry color stuck on needle. It save oring. But it’s some problem. Al plus hasn’t needle limiter when I pull trigger, The lever collide a body and make scratch.

The fifth is badger renegrade krome. I heard this brand for a long time. This airbrush is free nozzle too! then I try it.
It’s good airbrush. I like a plastic hand rest. But there’s some problem. Head cap is very tight and surface look rough.

I think next one I’ll try is iwata hp cs. It’s a free nozzle too.

thank you very much

please forgive me for skill language

again…I love free nozzle!!!!!!

giphy.gif

Welcome to the forum. Reading your info about the other airbrushes, there was a big chance we would have got you sorted and you wouldn't have had to sell them. The Aztek was a different story if you melted the insides. but problems with the needle packing bearing on the others is something we could get sorted for you. So in the future if you have issues don't just sell the AB give us a shout here. As well as painting, this is what we're good at.

Lee

Welcome from the U.K. Glad to have you as part of our community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back