Hello Everyone

beepbeepcah

Young Tutorling
I am Simon from Hong Kong. Was really into scale modelling, mostly figure painting many moons ago. Always fascinated by airbrushing work for both modelling and painting/graphics as well as the technical design of airbrushes. At those times I had a Badger 150 and a (maybe) 200. Never really got them to work properly. It was before the "internet" so it was very hard to get information and assistance. After a while the interest waned and airbrushing remained something that I wanted to do more but never got to do much.

Recently I got one of those cheapo airbrushes with a hand held battery charged "compressor" to fix some minor chipping on my car. It kind of kickstarted the interest in scale modelling and airbrushing again. Went out and got a couple sets of scale models, a H&S Evolution 2 in 1 and a Sparmax AC-501 compressor. The bug bit deeper so I added a mini air tank to the compressor. Then got a Chinese HD130 set (For car seats leather dye. Also to practice cleaning and repair), a Procon Boy PS290, an industrial air compressor and last week, a CM SB2.

Now with all the helpful information available from here, the internet in general and youtube...etc, I am sure I will enjoy airbrushing experience more.

I am Simon from Hong Kong. Was really into scale modelling, mostly figure painting many moons ago. Always fascinated by airbrushing work for both modelling and painting/graphics as well as the technical design of airbrushes. At those times I had a Badger 150 and a (maybe) 200. Never really got them to work properly. It was before the "internet" so it was very hard to get information and assistance. After a while the interest waned and airbrushing remained something that I wanted to do more but never got to do much.

Recently I got one of those cheapo airbrushes with a hand held battery charged "compressor" to fix some minor chipping on my car. It kind of kickstarted the interest in scale modelling and airbrushing again. Went out and got a couple sets of scale models, a H&S Evolution 2 in 1 and a Sparmax AC-501 compressor. The bug bit deeper so I added a mini air tank to the compressor. Then got a Chinese HD130 set (For car seats leather dye. Also to practice cleaning and repair), a Procon Boy PS290, an industrial air compressor and last week, a CM SB2.

Now with all the helpful information available from here, the internet in general and youtube...etc, I am sure I will enjoy airbrushing experience more.
Welcome!! You’ve come to the right place to help with those times when the airbrush has you stumped. We’d be glad to see some pics of any models you’ve already painted. It’s always good to see a wide variety of work posted up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back