Hello everyone.

maximusminimus

Young Tutorling
Hello everyone,i needed a new hobby so i chose air brush art.I am totally new to air brushing,like all new hobbys iv'e gone and splashed out a bit.I hope to learn from you and soon be able to do a master piece,well at least some easy sci-fi paintings.I look forward to reading your posts,i think i'm going to enjoy my new hobby.Cheers all.

Welcome from Australia :)
what part of the world do you call home ? what gear did you splash out on, ? its an exciting journey so strap in and hang on lol

Welcome to the forums! Congrats on diving in and getting started. There are a lot of potential pitfalls with this hobby, but a little dedication goes a long way. Glad to have you as part of our community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome from Australia :)
what part of the world do you call home ? what gear did you splash out on, ? its an exciting journey so strap in and hang on lol
Sunny England,the North.i bought a little compressor with a little air tank,used but like new,it came with a box full of stuff.In the box was three new airbrushes and two used ones,cups needles,quite a few paints used and unused,hoses with quick release connectors. Not expensive stuff,if i stick with it i'll invest in some better gear like iwata.I'll post a picture later.Thanks.

Seriously I think that ebay is at its limit. You don't know how good or old the paint is, If it was known to be good then thats a different thing and would be worth a bit more. @SiRoxx said some of those bottles are £10 or more. To be honest Auto Air probably isnt the best to start with anyway.

Lee

Seriously I think that ebay is at its limit. You don't know how good or old the paint is, If it was known to be good then thats a different thing and would be worth a bit more. @SiRoxx said some of those bottles are £10 or more. To be honest Auto Air probably isnt the best to start with anyway.

Lee
I'll leave them alone then,iv'e got some createx colors to play with,thanks.

I'll leave them alone then,iv'e got some createx colors to play with,thanks.
Createx Colours will need a fair amount of reducing for most Airbrush applications. They’re aimed more at T Shirt and Fabric painting these days. The Wicked, Illustration and some of the AutoAir lines are designed for all kings of different airbrushing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which ones do you have? Original createx is for textile and tshirts etc.. Just for practice on paper or card I would treat myself to a bottle or two of paint that gives minimum issues, Maybe some etac efx or liquitex inks just as a couple of inexpensive examples Airbrush and paint sell etac' and I got the liquitex off amazon for about a fiver. You only need one or 2 bottles to get your skills and control up then go through the different systems till you find one you like and stick with it.

Lee

Which ones do you have? Original createx is for textile and tshirts etc.. Just for practice on paper or card I would treat myself to a bottle or two of paint that gives minimum issues, Maybe some etac efx or liquitex inks just as a couple of inexpensive examples Airbrush and paint sell etac' and I got the liquitex off amazon for about a fiver. You only need one or 2 bottles to get your skills and control up then go through the different systems till you find one you like and stick with it.

Lee
I'll have a propper look tomorrow,been tidying up my shed come studio.I'll take a photo of my art stuff,show you all what iv'e bought.

Lee
I cant put any pictures up,File to large for server.I don't know how to post them,good pictures as well.

Back