Hello everyone!

S

Squidge

Hey everyone, I just found this and thought I'd join. I've always been fascinated with the t-shirt guys at the local festivals and amusement parks. A couple years ago I tried to get into the hobby but spent a bunch of money on the cheap stuff and got too frustrated to keep going. Now I've got a new desire to learn and a fairly decent setup so hopefully, with your help, I'll be able to paint something I can be proud of.
EDIT:
I'm from the great state of Tennessee, brushing with an Iwata Eclipse HP-BCS, currently using Createx standard paints and a Sparmax Airstream compressor. Getting better everyday, but I've still got a long way to go

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome home Squidge, Now tell us about your set up , So when you have problems we can just look here to see what equipment you are using:D
Also a country or state so when you are looking to buy things and get a better place and price we know where to recommend .
look forward to getting to know you and seeing your work.

Welcome to the forum from NH

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Squishy, I may have to try the contest once I get the basics down a little more. I want to make sure I can upload something more than an oval that kind of looks like a face with some blurry lines in it lol

welcome from honduras,hope you can call this place home as i do!!!:loyal:

Squishy, I may have to try the contest once I get the basics down a little more. I want to make sure I can upload something more than an oval that kind of looks like a face with some blurry lines in it lol
Don't worry too much about the final image, I'm one of the judges, and I'll be looking for how you learn or overcome problems, what approach you take, the improvement you make. So even if you just picked up a gun for the first time you can still get involved if you'd like. It's open until march 15th, so see how you feel in a couple weeks time.

Back