Hello fellow artists...

K

kevinbrown

Hi, my name is Kevin Brown, and I have been drawing all my life, but at 43, I am just now starting to use an airbrush... I would like to learn all I can, and I stumbled across your site by chance... i look forward to meeting you, and learning all I can... Thanks, for having me...

Welcome from Canada, you stumbled at the right place, you will find lots of advice, tutorials, and plenty of wonderful people to answer any of your questions. :)

Welcome home Kevin. Nice to have you here, You have found the best place to hang out and learn,share and have a great time.

welcome from honduras,hope you can call this place home as i do!!!:eagerness:

Yup as said before, what a twist of fortune! If you want to learn then you have defo come to the right place!......a great mix of people and abilities I'm sure you will fit in well kevin........where you from buddy? Welcome from the uk anyhow

Welcome aboard my friend, not just a great place to start its the BEST place to start:) Enjoy and dive in, the water is lovely!!

Hi sorry for the delay in returning the hellos. I am from North Carolina and I appreciate all the welcomes. I feel so welcome. I will post some art work when I figure out how it all works. Again, thanks for the love.

Hi sorry for the delay in returning the hellos. I am from North Carolina and I appreciate all the welcomes. I feel so welcome. I will post some art work when I figure out how it all works. Again, thanks for the love.

Welcome Kevin, if you get stuck with anything, just ask, we'll help you find your way through the forum, no problem at all.

Back