Hello form the sunshine state

I

irish44395

Hi all, I am very new to air brushing, I just got my master g44 yesterday. Just started doing dots and I have a lot to learn. My intention are to get good enough to do some graphics on my motorcycles and helmets. We'll see how that goes but,I am in no hurry and I am very patient .Looking to learn all I can .I am a welder by trade and have good eye/hand control hoping that transfer over to the air brushing. I have also done a lot of photography mostly for fun but freelanced out of several studios doing wedding photo and well as portrait work.
Pete

Welcome to the forum!! I started with a master g22!! All of your answers shall ne satisfied here!!

Welcome home and nice to add you to the family ,
You have found the best place to learn , hang out at and have a great time.
Do not be afraid to post up those dots and dagger strokes either...:D

Hello and welcome from PA, I too started with a Master G23, the one thing I will tell you is on the Master brand do not soak the body not even in plain water because the seals will swell and it will not perform. If you clean it properly after each use there should be no real need to soak it. With that being said I do not recommend using any urethane or enamel paints because the seals are not solvent resistant/proof. Follow this advise and it should do well until you are ready to move up to a more reliable brush.

Welcome to us here on the forum her is the best place to be and learn and get answer on all questions you have :triumphant:

Thanks for the warm welcomes I am sure I'll have lots of questions. going to spend this rainy saturday reading on this site and practice doing my dots
Pete

welcome to the forum tick around its a great learning place im not sure were gulf port is i guess west coast i will be going to sebastian east coast shortly hoping to meet with other airbrush artists when i get don there i seem to be the only one here on long island no body too hang out with lol

welcome to the forum tick around its a great learning place im not sure were gulf port is i guess west coast i will be going to sebastian east coast shortly hoping to meet with other airbrush artists when i get don there i seem to be the only one here on long island no body too hang out with lol
Thanks for the welcome , Gulfport, is between St. Petersburg and St Pete beach on the west coast of Tampa bay.

Hi irish, welcome from the UK. You are starting for the same reason I started, Just be warned, with all the great help and support around here, you'll be painting your bike sooner than you think, and then you will have a lots of friends lining up to get theirs done.

Squishy I could only hope to get that good. I sure will give it my best I won't put crap on my bikes or helmets . So if I get good enough to please me My friends will have to wait in line LOL
Pete

welcome from honduras,hope you can call this place homes as i do!!!:triumphant:

Back