Hello from Alabama

Deovin

Young Tutorling
Hello,

It appears I registered back in February but never left an introductory post.

My primary focus is on painting miniatures, model trains, and other scale models. I last picked up an airbrush 3 or 4 years ago and was barely into Beginner mode when I got distracted by and focused on other hobbies. My airbrushes are mostly Badger with one old Paasche AB Turbo somewhere in the stash. Current compressor is an earlier model Badger TC910 Aspire Pro.

Looking forward to picking up some tips and ideas.

Thanks.

Welcome Deovin, Hope You enjoy the site and please post some of Your work, We love to see pics :)

Welcome to the forum Deovin. What scale trains are you into? What type of models? Got any pics?

Welcome! I would love to see that AB turbo.
I'll take some pics as soon as I get a chance to dig it out of whichever box it's in.

This was my first airbrush and I had no idea what I was doing at the time. It also wasn't the right airbrush for the job and I probably made some unfortunate decisions when trying to cleaning acrylic paint (I know. I know.) out of it. Fortunately, it seems Paasche still offers replacement parts for it.

Now that I know it was meant for inks and dyes, it will come in useful for weathering and detailing models and scenery.

Welcome to the forum Deovin. What scale trains are you into? What type of models? Got any pics?
Thanks.

I have HO and N Scale models but mostly focused on HO at the moment.

No pics of any basic kits I've worked on as I've mostly just done pre-decorated Athearn Blue Box and Accurail kits up to now. Trying to finish up my workbench so I can finally get to work on a stash of Gould/Tichy kits.

Hello,

It appears I registered back in February but never left an introductory post.

My primary focus is on painting miniatures, model trains, and other scale models. I last picked up an airbrush 3 or 4 years ago and was barely into Beginner mode when I got distracted by and focused on other hobbies. My airbrushes are mostly Badger with one old Paasche AB Turbo somewhere in the stash. Current compressor is an earlier model Badger TC910 Aspire Pro.

Looking forward to picking up some tips and ideas.

Thanks.
Welcome Deovin, share some pics of your Badger and Paasche AB Turbo if you can :)

Back