Hello from Alberta canada

M

mikemob

Hey guys,
Mike here from MOB Airbrush in Lethbridge, Ab Canada. (call me MOB :) )
I used to go on the forums ALL THE TIME back in the days when Facebook was just a fad,, lol (I guess it caught on eh?) ha ha!
Anyways,, I went through some serious health issues a little while back, but, thankfully I am still here and ready to pull the trigger again :)
This coming up year marks my 20th year in the industry officially, so I am looking to clean up some long overdue projects and start kickin' ass again!
If anyone wants to ask me anything or discuss airbrush in any way, let me know!
I'm happy to back :)
Thanks!

Keep on Sprayin'
MOB

Hey there, welcome from New Zealand, you'll find us full of all sorts of questions and answers... :) That's some great work you've got on the FB page. Look forward to seeing some more.

Hi from Texas! I know a couple Canadian airbrush artists. They haven't come to the orange side yet, but I'll keep trying :)

welcome aboard from Australia Mike,
You're not the only one who has suffered a good (?) dose of bad health, but art is great therapy for forgetting your troubles. I look forward to seeing you around more.

seeing as you've come over to the 'Orange side' I'd like to offer you cookies, but someone ate them all :sus:

Hey MOB, welcome to the orange side from the UK. Great to have someone with your experience here, hope your brain is ready to get well and truly picked. Look forward to seeing you and your work around :)

(thread jacking means you're part of the family, this cookie pimp has all of the cookies so they wont be too naughty lol)

Thanks guys! LOL!! Sooo,,, are we talking chocolate chip,, or raisin cookies?? Because I hate raisins. :p

Thanks guys! LOL!! Sooo,,, are we talking chocolate chip,, or raisin cookies?? Because I hate raisins. :p
isn't raisin a fruit, or a vegetable. . . no way is that stuff allowed anywhere near a cookie ! ! choc chip / fudge are acceptable, peanut butter if you really have to but I'd rather you didn't

Mike !!! Very nice to have you here , I was in hopes you would find your way here or did Mikkel aka Cuda tell you about us.
At any rate Welcome home . Post up some of those killer helmets you do :D

Back