Hello from Arkansas.

TruggyDriver69

Mac-Valve Maestro!
Been into airbrushing for a spell mainly RC bodies etc. started getting more into more interesting airbrushing a few years back but had an accident and ended up breaking my back. So now a few years later and a couple back surgeries I found out I needed carpal and cubital tunnel surgery. Now that I’m pretty much healed up I can resume my airbrushing. I will have to say that after my last surgeries my muscle memory is pretty much gone. I guess I’m pretty much back to my airbrushing exercises lol. But anyway hoping to learn a lot here.

Been into airbrushing for a spell mainly RC bodies etc. started getting more into more interesting airbrushing a few years back but had an accident and ended up breaking my back. So now a few years later and a couple back surgeries I found out I needed carpal and cubital tunnel surgery. Now that I’m pretty much healed up I can resume my airbrushing. I will have to say that after my last surgeries my muscle memory is pretty much gone. I guess I’m pretty much back to my airbrushing exercises lol. But anyway hoping to learn a lot here.
Hey Truggy, welcome. Sounds like you're pretty much sorted out at this point... congratulations! I find that after a break, my drawing ability is always somehow improved. Perhaps our perception improves with time as well as practice.

Welcome to the group and welcome back to another 'back to basic' user lol
many of us have had enforced breaks from airbrushing for one reason or another - mine was a broken shoulder but I'm now at a point where I can comfortably resume airbrushing (physically and mentally)
back to the foundations and rebuilding the muscle memory is the key, try and reset your brain and start from scratch

Back