Hello from Australia

splasha

Detail Decepticon!
Hi, All (from Splasha)
I chose the name because my wife says that a lot of paint gets splashed everywhere whenever I get time to "play" as she puts it
with my airbrush.
I have to admit to being a newbie at this, but I'm enjoying myself and have done a few small projects, such as an old m/cycle helmet
and a sign for my wife's kitchen.
I would like to be better at this, as I have a few idea's that I'd like to attempt, but for now I'm happy to learn how to do this the right way!
Thanks to the Admin people for some really helpful you-tube vids!, and to the producers for the practice sheets.
I'd recommend them to other newbies like myself BEFORE attempting anything real serious.
Thanks
Splasha

Hello splasha and welcome from the US, this is the place to be. Tons of talented artist and a wealth of knowledge to help with any problem. This is a great group all willing to share the knowledge or as our fearless leader says...."spread the love".

hello from Melbourne! :) get stuck into it buddy!!! ....and show us your work!! lol
love the name too

splasha hello greetings from Mexico welcome to home all grow together in this art

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi splasha from the uk, keep splashing that paint, as long as you aren't splashing your beer!

Welcome to the forum from the US.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

welcome Splasha, all the way from sunny South Africa

welcome from honduras,hope you can call this place home as i do!!!:triumphant:

Welcome to the family :)

"If your not willing to learn, no one can help you. If your determined to learn, then no one can stop you!!"

Thank you all for the wonderful welcome.
Just had a quick tour around the site and WOW are u guys and girls talented!
Hope to learn much from u all.
Thanks again,
Splasha

Thank you all for the warm welcome.
I got a new phone so hopefully soon I can show you what I been up to with my "art".
Splasha

Back