Hello From Birminham UK

S

snoopy

Hi All,

Just wanted to say a quick hello to everyone on here, im new to airbrushing, i bought a cheap airbrush and compressor for £50 (its a little elephant shaped one) just to see how i get on really, i have done a handful of portraits with it now and im really getting into it!

when i post pics i welcome your feedback good or bad and i will also look forward to getting to know you all.

Speak soon

Snoop

Hello Snoop and welcome, feel free to jump around on the forum to get to know us haha

Have fun!

Hi All,

Just wanted to say a quick hello to everyone on here, im new to airbrushing, i bought a cheap airbrush and compressor for £50 (its a little elephant shaped one) just to see how i get on really, i have done a handful of portraits with it now and im really getting into it!

when i post pics i welcome your feedback good or bad and i will also look forward to getting to know you all.

Speak soon

Snoop

Hi Snoop

Welcome to the the forum, I've actually seen a couple of your portraits on another forum, also seen the equipment you used, and to be honest I found the comments of one "Indigenous" a little cruel, you will find people here a bit more friendly and appreciative.

And just so people understand what I mean, I happened to like them all, but this one really got my attention, I can't believe you did this with the tools you have.

snooyvalley.jpg

This is astounding work, and I hope you don't mind me posting this, but I just feel that everyone should see it, for someone who's just started, I think you could teach us all a lot.

With ultimate respect
Malky

P.S. after 5 posts you can post your own photos, please, please do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well give Snoop a Micron and off he/she goes ;)

Just saw the post on the other one, they are freaking awesome!!
To get more detail you should get better equipment, and illustration paper, that will surely help you alot!

Welcome Snoop your talent will be admired and appreciated on this forum, look forward to seeing more of your work mate.
The joker pic is very cool love it

Welcome Snoop!! i agree with malky, post 5 comments and get some more of your work on hear ASAP!! GREAT JOB!!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Hi Snoop

Welcome to the the forum, I've actually seen a couple of your portraits on another forum, also seen the equipment you used, and to be honest I found the comments of one "Indigenous" a little cruel, you will find people here a bit more friendly and appreciative.

And just so people understand what I mean, I happened to like them all, but this one really got my attention, I can't believe you did this with the tools you have.

View attachment 926

This is astounding work, and I hope you don't mind me posting this, but I just feel that everyone should see it, for someone who's just started, I think you could teach us all a lot.

With ultimate respect
Malky

P.S. after 5 posts you can post your own photos, please, please do.

Hi There Malky,

Thank you so much for such a positive response, i accept feedback good or bad (its how we learn) but i must say it really means alot to hear your kind words and to go to the effort of reposting one of my pictures, so thank you.

I joined another forum (the one where you would have seen the joker pic) but there doesnt really seem to be much interaction happening, i found this forum via youtube tutorials and thought id give it a go and i'm glad i did!

I am a total 'ignorant airbrusher' i really do not know much at all about airbrushes/compressors/paint etc so i cant wait to get stuck into this forum and start learning, my equipment that you would have seen is as cheap as it comes! haha.

if i see improvements with my work i will most definitely look at upgrading.

Thank you once again buddy

Snoop

Thank you everyone for such a warming welcome, i have a feeling im going to like it here :)

i'll look forward to getting to know you all.##Cheers

Snoop

Back