Hello from Calgary, Alberta - chrisj_pla

chrisj_pla

Young Tutorling
hello everyone. Have never done airbrush before, but have a good friend who is an excellent artist. My son is interested in airbrushing for Warhammer minatures, I might be interested in just trying it out.

So hello and thanks in advance for all the answers I will be getting to what is sure to be some pretty simple questions.

cj

Welcome from Australia :)

the Beginners section is a great place to start, if you get stuck just start a thread, include as much info as you can regarding your equipment that you are using so we can give you an appropriate response.

What equipment (if anything) do you currently have ?

Welcome from the U.K. I hope you enjoy your time here on the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard the forum from the Finger Lakes. Got back into airbrushing for models myself. Challenging, but lots of fun and this is a great place to find help, as Lee mentioned above. :thumbsup:
Enjoy your time here.:)

hi everyone. I was looking at purchasing a ne0, but decided to spend the extra $ and just ordered a Iwata Eclipse HP-CS. From what I am reading, its one airbrush that you can learn on, on probably be with for a while. Oh boy... Here we go :)

hi everyone. I was looking at purchasing a ne0, but decided to spend the extra $ and just ordered a Iwata Eclipse HP-CS. From what I am reading, its one airbrush that you can learn on, on probably be with for a while. Oh boy... Here we go :)
Its a great brush that will grow with you. I'd also suggest a spare needle just in case - learning can be tough on needles lol

So come on in, the water's fine :)

Back