Hello from Canada

Schick

Double Actioner
Greetings fellow pigment pushers. My name is Schick and I have been airbrushing since about 1993. My first airbrush was a Badger 350. In 1995 I purchased my first dual-action airbrush, the Paasche VSR90#1. I love my old Paasche. I still use it.

I live in Saskatchewan, Canada. You know, palm trees and grass skirts. ;-)

Welcome from Australia :)
I look forward to seeing what you 've been up to since 1993 with your airbrush :)

Welcome Schick, AS JackE said, post some of Your work, We love pics here :)

Greetings fellow pigment pushers. My name is Schick and I have been airbrushing since about 1993. My first airbrush was a Badger 350. In 1995 I purchased my first dual-action airbrush, the Paasche VSR90#1. I love my old Paasche. I still use it.

Welcome neighbour. I have just joined the forum and a newby for sure. I have some family in Sadskatchewan but haven't caught them in their grass skirts...yet. ha ha

You Canadians are funny
You mentioned grass skirts
You mentioned relatives
Then I thought Mother in law😬
Where going to need,,, a lot more grass 😂🤣😂
Oh welcome to the forum Schick

Welcome Schick!
I also started with the Paasche, although I can't remember which model since I hardly was able to use it before going into the Air Force in the States. Before my first Paasche, I had been using a single-action Badger. Now I use the Paasche AB Turbo! The one I always wanted to get years ago but couldn't afford. I also use my Badger Sotar a lot, it's my go-to airbrush!🧐 I have to visit Vancouver Canada 🇨🇦soon, I love it there. I have also been to Whistler, and Victoria. Since I'm in Seattle, we aren't too far from there! Can't wait! Enjoy your weekend Schick :) -Lisa

This is still my dream airbrush. Sadly, they get snatched off of Ebay pretty quick.
I know, they can be hard to get. If you do run into them they can get very expensive too! I've been wanting to get one sold for parts, even if it isn't functional since you can't find parts anywhere. I think some are sold in England, but they're very expensive! I hope you're able to get one :) -Lisa

Back