Hello From Colorado

C

Cmartz316

Hello my name is Chad. I have been airbrushing now for about 5 months. I feel like I'm getting the hang of it but as I look at other peoples work I realize I can still learn a ton. I am enjoying this site, I think its awesome to see all the different countries and styles of painter on here. This was a great idea.
I have a wife and 2 kids who are the best! I'm going to start airbrushing my son's face tonight, will post pictures soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum from the UK.

You aint Chad Hogan are you?

Welcome Chad to the forum, you will always be learning and improving,patience is the key and you will get there, plus remember to have fun.
First bit of advice, maybe you should try painting on paper first before using your son face;)
Enjoy yourself my friend, join in and don't be afraid to ask any questions no matter what, you will always get an answer.:)

Welcome Chad to the forum, you will always be learning and improving,patience is the key and you will get there, plus remember to have fun.
First bit of advice, maybe you should try painting on paper first before using your son face;)
Enjoy yourself my friend, join in and don't be afraid to ask any questions no matter what, you will always get an answer.:)

LOL good one! I think my wife would be pissed if I really painted his face. :) Thanks for the tips...I look forward to learning more

Hi Chad,

I left you a repl on my Intro thread today re your question. I really like your waterfall! excellent for only 5 months airbrush time!

Ben

Chad welcome!!! You will get frustrated but it get's better as time passes and your control improves. Everyone is here to help when you need advice. Have fun On your journey you won't regret it. :)

Back