Hello ! From David Monnig of Coast Airbrush

D

David Monnig

Hello everyone ! My name is David Monnig . I am the owner of a retail / mail order store in Anaheim Ca.
called Coast Airbrush . We offer all kinds of airbrush supplies , classes , educational online videos
and repair . We won't sell you anything you don't need and can help you with your purchases to make sure
you get the right products for the job. We will match or beat any advertised price !
We do pride our selves on our knowledge more then price .
All questions are always welcome !
Coastairbrush.com
coastairbrushtv.com

Welcome aboard Dave, real pleasure and honour to have you join us. I think we all know you from Coast Airbrush but how about posting up some of your artwork that would be cool:)

welcome Dave

What would the cost be to send me a Fluid Head Nozzle .018 for a Custom Micron CM-SB?
I live in the UK

Thanks
Tony

Could you pm me please

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome Dave

What would the cost be to send me a Fluid Head Nozzle .018 for a Custom Micron CM-SB?
I live in the UK

Thanks
Tony

Hey guys and gals
If you have any questions on prices for parts from Dave can you please either PM him direct on enquire through the Coast Airbrush web site. Otherwise the thread will turn into a shopping list:)

Thanks
Kev

Welcome aboard Dave. Pleasure to have you beside us and assist us when necessary.
B

welcome to the forum dave!! cant wait to see what new videos are coming in 2013 on coast tv. thanks for all you do!!

Welcome Dave,
Used you a few times now and been really happy with the products and service you provide :)

Welcome Dave , Glad to have you and you outstanding team be apart of the family here.
I can say that Dave himself has helped me over the years in more ways than I can count. His knowledge of paint systems and airbrush/spray guns is outstanding.
Coast Airbrush TV has no only great downloadable videos for sell but offers a lot of free videos that inform you on the differences in airbrushes to how to mix HOK.

Again glad to have you here Dave.
And My you all at the Coast Airbrush family have a very Merry Christmas.

Great to see knowledgable vendors being involved with forums like this. Personally i dont care about any other advertise price on what i need anywhere else, i come straight to you guys. Thanks for your great service and Happy Holidays!

Welcome to the forum Dave, I've purchased almost all of the coastairbrushtv videos, all fantastic!

When will the new Cory Saint Clair videos be up on the site for purchase?

welcome to the forum Dave. I think you'll enjoy it here.
I just called an order in on friday, anchously waiting for its arival.
If I have any questions or problems, I'll be sure to pm you.

Back