Hello from Denmark

A

Amigafreak

Hi my name is Kenneth, and started with airbrush cause i was too lazy to use a normal brush, and spraying MUST be easy ......DOH!
so my first kit was a secondhand Master airbrush G23 with some createx, later on a H&S evolution X. Because when its not going as you want it must be the equipment...doh lesson number 2 :p

After some time looking tuts on the net, a silly dude was spreading the love...well it wasent love my brushes needed but he sounds funny so i continued to watch. But after a while things sometimes are going my way after watching and watching...that love is sneaking up on ya! :star:

Welcome from sweden!

Good to see more Europeans here :D

Almost same language only a bridge between us but its almost impossible to understand what you say :)

the love is tricky like that, it does sneak up on you....usually from behind and then it forces itself upon you weather you like it or not.....
are you sure its not the equipment that is the trouble?? thats certainly my trouble....im an awesome artist i just havnt found the equipment that can handle me hehehe ......my advice??......... go buy some more equipment just incase!

oh welcome also kenneth.... i have a cousin from denmark named kenneth..... its not you is it?:frog:

helloooooooo from the uk Kenneth:) yeah that aussie geezer always throwing his love stuff about, but he means well! glad to have you with us.

Hi Kenneth, A big welcome form the UK. You will learn everything about everything on here (even if its not always about airbrushing!)

Andy

Hey Kenneth from the uk, everything you need to know, and a lot of stuff you didn't know you needed to know, and maybe now and then some stuff you wish you didn't know, all from the friendly people on this forum. Have fun!

From Mississippi:
welcome.gif

thanks everybody :wink-new:

Simon, tru that ^^ i sometimes having some meetings with network introductions with sweedish ppl, its just easyer in english :)

Ad fez.... hmm if your cuz is damn good looking it could be me :-D

Mitch.... absolutly ;)

thanks everybody :wink-new:

Simon, tru that ^^ i sometimes having some meetings with network introductions with sweedish ppl, its just easyer in english :)

I have worked with several danish people and in the end the meetings always switch to english , to many missunderstandings.
and you guys don't know how to use numbers, its scramble or someting. instead of twenty one it is one twenty. hmm strange.

you will like it here, so many good artist and sooo helpful

Back