Hello from Florida

T

Texano

Greetings to all my fellow airbrushers. I joined this site for 2 reasons . 1 to try and figure out this social media thing ( I'm in my 60's ) and 2 to try and pass on what I've learned in 30+ years of airbrushing. I am transitioning out of airbrushing into other methods of artwork to see me through semi retirement. This will take me several years to accomplish. I have airbrushed on just about everything from T-shirts to motorcycles, , helicopters, speedboats, helmets, airplanes, etc.etc. I hope to be able to post step by step guides and offer comment on technique and content. I am lousy at typing and any type of computer process. So give me time to figure this forum out. Like why am I a young tutorling? I am happy to see the many different places that forum members are from.
Texano

You'll do for me Mr Texan:thumbsup: lol

Welcome to the forum and it sounds like you will be a valuable asset to us so if you get stuck finding your way around, just ask and we'll guide you around and help you find where you need to be.

I hope you loads of piccies for us to ogle, to get you started, if you look at the bottom of the message window you a button that says "upload a file" simply click on that to post pics straight from your computer, need anything else?, just ask;)

Welcome Texano from Washington State! Look forward to seeing some of your work.

Hmmm texano from florida ???
Welcome home and I being almost 60 look forward to see what I can learn from you.

Welcome to the family.
I think you'll find 'young tutorling' is the length of time you've been on the forum and nothing to do with age or experience.
Maybe we could ask admin to add another status... How does 'treasure chest' sound :laugh:

Hi Tex. Your experience and advice will be more than welcome here. This forum prides itself on sharing knowledge, and helping others reach their goals, so you sound like a perfect fit. Our benevelant leader's (the airbrush tutor himself) "motto is spread the love", and we like to do it with a few laughs along the way :)

As mentioned shout out if you want any help navigating the for

Hi Tex. Your experience and advice will be more than welcome here. This forum prides itself on sharing knowledge, and helping others reach their goals, so you sound like a perfect fit. Our benevelant leader's (the airbrush tutor himself) "motto is spread the love", and we like to do it with a few laughs along the way :)

As mentioned shout out if you want any help navigating the forUM

We'll even help you with spelling and grammar if you think you need it;):)lol

You are very welcome here !!! Can't wait to see some of your work and hear your wisdom and tips, I am new to AB but have been doing art for a long while, toughest learning curve yet! What part of FL are you from?

Hmmm texano from florida ???
Welcome home and I being almost 60 look forward to see what I can learn from you.
Thank you for all the welcomes.
Back in the hey day (the 80's) airbrushing t-shirts on the beaches of fl. It seemed like everyone had a nickname like Funky Robo,
Barefoot Dave, Charlie Tuna. I was from Texas and listened to Tejano music so they called me Texano.

Back