Hello from Florida

F

flmedic77

My name is Steve and I live in Southwest Florida. I moved here from Texas 2 years ago. I am a paramedic but work at the hospitals. With my shifts I get 4 days a week off. I wanted a new hobby and just bought a harley and was thinking why not look into airbrush art. So I am a newbie but I hope to learn a lot from here.

Welcome Home Steve , Wow two medics on board... What part of Texas did ya move from , I lived in El Paso and moved to Indiana. for a Job.
You have found a great place to learn , hang out and just have fun.

Welcome from Sarasota! Browse the forum, there is tons of great info here. If you have any questions, the other forum members will be there to help. :)

Welcome from Sarasota! Browse the forum, there is tons of great info here. If you have any questions, the other forum members will be there to help. :)

Sarasota going to be there in a couple weeks....I miss it there!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Welcome from ocala,fl

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Welcome aboard Steve my friend, all the knowledge is in all the noggings of the happy helpful folk on here, enjoy you will fit right in:)

Steve, Welcome from Birmingham......UK Loads of info here and everyone is always willing to help if you get stuck.

Lee

From Mississippi:
welcome.gif

Back