Hello from Ghana

busanga

Double Actioner
Hi never done airbrushing before , used to brush paint model galleons and aircraft in my younger days.

Would like to learn to airbrush fishing lures.. nothing super fancy just basic designs.

Will be asking on the appropriate forum for recommendations in equipment etc. And will no.doubt spend hours reading through all the amazing information on this forum.

Looking forward to learning from and hopefully contributing in the future to airbrushforum

🥳 another lure painter on board,,, Welcome,,,
Their are some very talented guys on here
Even if they don't paint lures 😂🤣😂

Welcome Busanga, the Eclipse is a great Allrounder brush. From wide coverage to detail is possible and very forgiving with paint reduction. I hope this will help and if you run into problems or have questions this forum is the best place to go for help. Where are you from and what is your budget that would help us to to give recommendations. Have a good time here😉

Welcome Busanga, the Eclipse is a great Allrounder brush. From wide coverage to detail is possible and very forgiving with paint reduction. I hope this will help and if you run into problems or have questions this forum is the best place to go for help. Where are you from and what is your budget that would help us to to give recommendations. Have a good time here😉
Am from Ghana so would import equipment from anywhere..

With regsrds to budget Am looking at mid range stuff.. around 150USD for airbrush and similar for compressor... I can go higher if it makes sense to do so in terms of cost / benefit for a beginner.. but those are ball park numbers... obviously will have to add accessories etc and would like advice on what are the basics there...

I have asked for advice over in the beginners forum..

Back