Hello from Holland

Marissa

Needle-chuck Ninja
Hi there, I am Marissa, born, raised, painting and living in Holland and was invited during the KKBO to come to this forum :)

I hope to be around in between our free hours and enjoy your posts. I already noticed some familiar artworks in the gallery, so I don't feel like a complete stranger anymore on here :)

Enjoy your day,
See you around!

Marissa

You wouldn't be Marissa Oosterlee by any chance...lol...Darrell here....you know the silly guy that painted your portrait...lol, welcoming you aboard, I'm sure your going to get a lot of questions, on here.....:)

Welkom hier... benieuwd naar je werk
Google Translate:
"Welcome here ... interested in your work"

Hey Marissa it's fantastic that you have joined our little forum, you have a lot of admirers of your work on here, myself included as you know:) are you going to give Carlo a little kick to join..ha ha
Feel free to post up some of your amazing work and advertise your courses on here.
Great to have you with us and thanks again for giving us a look, see you in November :)

hi guys, thank you for your nice welcome! Lovely people and input everywhere, great! I am off to work again, did a little round and check back later :) Have fun and keep brushing!

PS. Darrell, nice seeing you here too! What a small world eh :)

sure is....are you coming to my show next month??......I'm sure it will be on your way to somewhere...lol

Hi Marissa,

nice to see you here as well, look forward to all the great input you can provide and the awesome artwork you produce.

Once again thanks for the good time and course back at customColors in Denmark.

/Michael

G'day Marissa! What a lovely surprise having you turn up on the forum:welcoming:
Please let us know if there's anything you need and as Cordyk said, feel free to advertise your courses - we have an 'Airbrush Courses' forum set up on here for exactly that. The next time you log in you should see your status changed to 'Pro Airbrush Artist', that's a little perk this forum has when you're known for your airbrushing worldwide:)
Anyway, there's alot of helpful people and eager beginners on this forum and we're all about helping and learning from each other and just spreading the love in general!
A big warm welcome!

Welcome Marissa!!! So happy you have joined our little piece of heaven, as I like to call it, lol!! I actually read you post on opaque vs transparent paints and learned a crap load already from that, so can't wait to hear again from you in the forum!! Perfectly fitting the tutor upgraded your statice to pro artist, but I personally believe you need a catagory of your own!! So happy to have you hear and take care of our very own Cordyk come November!!! Thanks again for joining!!

Josh

G'day Marissa! What a lovely surprise having you turn up on the forum:welcoming:
Please let us know if there's anything you need and as Cordyk said, feel free to advertise your courses - we have an 'Airbrush Courses' forum set up on here for exactly that. The next time you log in you should see your status changed to 'Pro Airbrush Artist', that's a little perk this forum has when you're known for your airbrushing worldwide:)
Anyway, there's alot of helpful people and eager beginners on this forum and we're all about helping and learning from each other and just spreading the love in general!
A big warm welcome!

That's great Mitch..... wheres my pro airbrush artist status...lol

hey marissa....wow so great to have you on our forum. i know you have dealings else where but im sure you will quickly find this is the place to be.... was lovely to meet both you and carlo at kkbo.... a real privilege! ofcourse you are bust creating and helping others to create the magnificent but check back whenever you can so we can all sponge off your knowledge ... all the best for now

adam

Hi Marissa, good to see you here. I've visited many forums before, but after a brief period of time usually dashed out of there never to return. But here, I actually like how things are going. I am sure your magnificent skills and warm personality are going to do wonderfully on this forum! Please give my regards to Carlo as well.

Hi there Marissa welcome aboard. Really great to see that you joined our family here :)

Hello Marissa , Have been a huge fan of yours since I began airbrushing. I do so look forward to picking up any tips you can send our way and really would love to see your classes come state side to the US.

Hello from Florida Melissa! I am excited to check out your work as you are well known and hope to learn from you. Thanks for checking out the site and becoming a member.

Welcome from Windsor, Ontario, Canada.....looking fwd to the spring when you introduce your course, I need it! lol. I have a feeling it's going to be a HUGE hit! Hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

Back