Hello from Houston

• Thread starter C. Powell Pumphrey
  • Start date
C

C. Powell Pumphrey

Well, not exactly Houston but just outside there. I am brand new to airbrushing and am trying to learn. The learning curve is rather steep for someone who can't draw a straight line but I"m working on it. I am here to learn as much as I can and to get help,tips and tricks so that I might learn faster. I"m a teacher down here of Jr. High students, newly single again and have been scroll sawing for a little over a year. Airbrushing will, I believe, help me accomplish my goals as a painter too.

Welcome home C. Powell outside Houston is a large area LMAO,, You have Katy , Humble and I forget the rest been to many years since I was stationed around that area , Now El Paso I still remember well LOL

nice to add you to the family and you have found the best place on the net to learn ..

Welcome to the forum from NH

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

welcome to the family!! you will learn a lot here and it will absolutely help you accomplish those goals!! enjoy!

Hi from the uk, you took a giant leap toward reaching your goal, just by joining the forum. A whole world of help, advice, and tips, plus all the support and encouragement you need.

Welcome CPP, not only will you receive great advice from the members here but I guarantee you will be inspired as well.

Back