Hello from Iowa, USA

T

TonySims

Hi all. My name is Tony I've been air brushing for about a year now. I'm 38 and have been drawing for most of my life.

Welcome to the forum Tony, dive in and enjoy mate, plenty of great people oozing talent on here.

Welcome to the Forum Tony, im sure you will enjoy it here :)

We have seen you around already but still a big welcome :)

You do seem to have something with bowling pins.... Whats that all about? ;)

We have seen you around already but still a big welcome :)

You do seem to have something with bowling pins.... Whats that all about? ;)
It was the first thing I could get my hands on. Our local bowling alley was changing out their old bowling pins so they gave me the old ones, and actually sold the ones I painted from the bowling alley. It was a good learning experiance. I have posted alot since I have been on here, but I wanted to give my facebook page, thought this was the best place to do that.
Thanks AndreZA, glad you like it.

Coast Airbrush has sold bowling pins to paint for a while now. It's been a common practice subject for custom painters, since it teaches you to work around curves, like you would in custom automotive paint or on a motorcycle fender/tank.

Handy idea to learn on them! Never thought of that! I will ask dowstairs and see if I can get my hands on some :D (Happen to live above a bowling alley lolll)

Even though we have already spoken to each other i still need to say welcome!!!!........its just the way ny momma raised me! Lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Back