Hello from lincolnshire, England.

M

Mk1caddy

Hello there,
My name's Thomas. I've joined the forum as i've recently purchased a airbrush setup from ebay, my purpose of this is to paint real flames down the side of an old VW mk1 caddy truck. I've always been intrigued by airbrush art from being a teenager, but stayed away as i thought it was to difficult, but i've had play with it this afternoon and was really pleased with my first attempt. I'm going to need lots of help, as i'm determined to carry out the task of painting my truck myself..............as i've done everything else.

thankyou Thomas

Welcome from Birmingham UK Thomas, loads of help to be found here for most subjects. So if you need help with something then just ask.

Lee

Welcome Thomas! You will find no better place than here to help you on your journey of discovery.

Andy

hey thomas welcome mate, I'm probably your closest member just over the border in cambs .....do not rush and be to eager to do your truck.....learn this art, practice on panels and only when you feel properly ready then have a go.....old school flames or realistic true fire is no easy feet......get your self to spalding in august for kustom kulture blast off......you can soak up a wealth of knowledge (and supplies from shows like this )

From Mississippi:
welcome.gif

Hey Thomas, welcome to the forum. This is the place to find the answer to any questions or get the help you need in any stumbling blocks along your road! With that said jump right in and join in on the fun!!

Welcome Thomas, another fellow Brit! We sure can spread the love on this little island lol. I've learnt loads on here, your in the right place.

Back