Hello from Malaysia ... bleached

B

bleached_4ever

Hi guys,

Newbie from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia ... previously been spending too much of my time riding and playing those addictive RPG ... realized that video games do not give me a 'WOW' factor anymore and suddenly afraid to attack corners after stopped riding for a couple of months ....

trying to look into art for self-satisfaction and maybe some side-income ... the wallet is getting thinner and thinner ...

hopefully to do more on tshirts and artwork ... having difficulties is doing basic dagger stroke and texture ...

my 1st AB is cheapo brand Fairbreno with 0.3mm tip and using FW inks for practice with Sparmax 2 litre silent compressor ... not to say i'm satisfied but at that point of time the airbrush and paints was the only sensible available option at that time minus the China knock-off .... the airbrush now giving me headache and i'm looking to upgrade to Badgers 100LG (thus please help to give some advise & reviews) ... not considering IWATA now because the local dealer charge up 3 times from US retail .. :(

the good news is that i've finally found local shop that sell Wicked Colors (tried it and found out for .3mm i need to reduced 1:8 or more to get even flow) ... been searching this and other paint brands but it seems that not many shop really looking into airbrush products ... one advise i've got from a 'master' here is to use 2k paint to do tshirts ... and im still figuring out how and why 2k ... hmmm

hmmm... maybe i'll consider to open a shop solely for airbrush enthusiast ... 'spread the love' ..

looking forward to learn more on airbrushing from you guys .... airtutor tutorial vids are awesome ... keep it up ...

bleached (Mahadi)

Welcome. Whoever told you to use 2k paint on shirts I think had a huge miscommunication. You cannot use a urethane on a t shirt and expect anything good to happen to it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

thanks ... maybe he just pulling my legs ... will see, i'm thinking to register for one of his courses ...

Back