Hello from Michigan

MeeshellMP

Goddess Queen of carts
Hi! Im a stay at home mom, who gets bored alot lol! My brother in law last summer gave me a Pache airbrush kit, and I took off from there! I have since ordered a Master G32, and I havent looked back since! I have airbrushed Harleys, helmets, snowmobile hoods, mailboxes...TOILET SEATS lol! You name it, I will paint it! Im very excited about this competition also! I have never done a portrait, and for my first time? Im extremely proud of myself!!

Welcome Home , Glad to have ya here , Post up some of you work .
Remember you have to have at least 10 post to be able to enter the competition so get to posting time is running fast only 17 days until it ends and voting begins.

lol Ok..my computer crashed, so Im still in the process of loading all of them back on here again. Now that Im done with the competition portrait, I can now concentrate on posting pics. I will have them uploaded tomorrow :)

lol Ok..my computer crashed, so Im still in the process of loading all of them back on here again. Now that Im done with the competition portrait, I can now concentrate on posting pics. I will have them uploaded tomorrow :)

Look forward to seeing your work , and look only 4 more post to meet the requirement,,,,,,LOL Oh and you can hijack your own thread....:D

Hey Meechel, good to have another girl here, and good to here you pushed yourself with the comp portrait. I haven't even started mine yet, I hope I get time. Welcome from the UK.

Thanks Squishy! I was sooo excited about the competition, that I couldnt wait to start it!! I have never done portraits before, so this was fun!!

welcome to the family!! hope you have fun with the comp piece!! you may surprise yourself with the portrait :)

Whew!! Good thing I did not post it then lol!!

and now you have 10 post, But you just take the best picture of it you can and email it to AirbrushTutor. Then after March 31st when the competition closes he will post them on his facebook page and you can share it on your for your friends to help with the voting..
After that is comes to the board and you still can not say which one is yours and you can not vote for you own painting.

I love trying to work out which one was done by who.

me too:D And once in a while I get it right.. Like the lion with no skull in it's mouth.......LMAO:D Love ya Josh Bro!
But I now own the lion with the skull it's mouth so all it good...

Back