Hello from NZ

G

Georgia

Hello my name is Georgia, I am from New Zealand and I am 19 years old :)

I have just brought myself an Iwata-Medea Eclipse airbrush from when I was in America last August.
I am an acrylic painter who wants to broaden her horizons so I thought I would give airbrushing a go, I mostly am interested in automotive/custom automotive work when it comes to the airbrush but I’m aware it’s going to take a very long time and patience to get to where I want. I hope to learn and get good advice from here :) .

Welcome from the USA. There's alot of talented people here to help wherever you need it. Feel free to post up some of your other art as well. This is a great place for feedback and positive suggestions to help you grow as an artist.

Welcome from New Zealand... hang on... wait... what? Welcome from Auckland!

Hello my name is Georgia, I am from New Zealand and I am 19 years old :)

I have just brought myself an Iwata-Medea Eclipse airbrush from when I was in America last August.
I am an acrylic painter who wants to broaden her horizons so I thought I would give airbrushing a go, I mostly am interested in automotive/custom automotive work when it comes to the airbrush but I’m aware it’s going to take a very long time and patience to get to where I want. I hope to learn and get good advice from here :) .
Welcome Georgia. You’ve made a great choice of equipment to get started. Feel free to ask questions, a lot lol. There’s a bunch of great information in existing threads too, so use the search function and get reading. Looking forward to seeing you post up whatever project you get into, even if it’s dots and lines. You’ll be surprised how much help can be gained from posting pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back