Hello from Ohio

• Thread starter A Touch Of Insanity
  • Start date
A

A Touch Of Insanity

Hello All, I go by the name "A Touch Of Insanity",which is the name of my shop.Im decently new to Airbrushing,been doing it about 5 months now.Looking forward too getting too know you all.Hope we can get a great forum started here.If you have any questions for me,just ask.Thanks for excepting me here,hope to speak with you soon.

Hey Airbrush Tutor,Thank you for putting up my link,I wasn't able too do that with my phone.I appriciate you posting it for me!

WELCOME fellow buckeye!! I am originally from hillsboro OH, what parts are you from?
Hey Seamonkey,I'm about as Southeastern as you can go in Ohio! Wow,that rhymed lol.I am right on the river.Little place called Gallipolis.Right across from Point Pleasent WV.Thanks for the welcome all.

Hey Seamonkey,I'm about as Southeastern as you can go in Ohio! Wow,that rhymed lol.I am right on the river.Little place called Gallipolis.Right across from Point Pleasent WV.Thanks for the welcome all.

Ha, i have family in portsmouth, peebles, and chillicothe!!! I know exactly where you are..... and i used to party down @ OU!!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Thanks for the welcomes everyone.
Seamonkey,yep you know exactly where I am.In the sticks.Lmao! Nice to meet you.

Cool I should have used the same name,but all well.I was Pit Viper before I named my art page.
Anyway,Seamonkey,you got a Facebook?

Welcome Insane Pit Viper then ;)

Hope you will enjoy this forum!

Back