Hello From Pennsylvaina

D

DarkStar

Hello All, My name is Jeff

I am not only a new member of this forum, but I am also new to airbrushing itself. I have just ordered a large order from chicago airbrush and I have been painting for a few weeks.I am so already addicted. I have a background in art, and I have wanted to spray for the last 25 years, but my only experience has come from a can of krylon so wish me luck.

Thank you for having me in the community, it looks like there is a wealth of knowledge to be gained here, as well as the company of good people to hang with! I must say I am a litle overwhelmed at the site, it may take awhile to figure out where everything is and how to use it all, but I look forward to the chalenge.

I would post pics of my first 2 AB attempts, but It won't let me

Hello from germany and welcome to the forum :) . You need 5 posts i think, then you will be able to attach your photos in your post.

hi jeff and welcome, nice to have you on board, am looking forward to seeing some if your work.as you have all ready probably found out airbrushing is very different to oils or pencils, I never got the hang of sketching or oils etc etc but I really enjoy airbrushing and im sure you will to..gerty some posts up and then some images please!!!

ads

Welcome Darkstar. I am not only in PA but I am in the exact same boat as you. By your name, can I assume you are a Grateful dead fan?

well come into the community, it becomes bigger than ever precisely because here you can find lots of useful information to increase with airbrush techniques.

well come into the community, it becomes bigger than ever precisely because here you can find lots of useful information to increase with airbrush techniques.

And not to mention the members don't take themselves to seriously, they have a laugh with each other while offering golden advice. They take their craft seriously but not themselves. I haven't come across any prima donnas yet :) and it's all like one big global happy family

Back