Hello from Pennsylvania

S

shadow2462

Hello all, I am (for purpose of forum) shadow2462 and I am in no way an artist, until 6 weeks ago I have never even touched an airbrush. I own 3 airbrushes although to most artists none would be considered "good or even mediocre" quality, my best one is a MASTER 23 (#233 set w/.2,.3, & .5 tips), then I have 2 cheap badger clones that I use for base and larger paint needs. I have a very high regard for any true artist the way they can portray the highest level of depth and dimension. In my case I use the term skill because a skill can be taught but an art is God given. As my skills progress I will save my money to be able to purchase a good Iwatta or Badger brush.

Welcome to the forum from NH.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

welcome from honduras,hope you can call this place home as i do!!!:angel:

Welcome aboard from Oklahoma USA! I started with a Master G44, cant say I liked the brush, but I can say Im not sure I would have ever started had I not purchased it! I've seen some people throw out some awesome work with some Master brushes, theyre just hit n miss. Just gotta hope you don't get one of the "miss" guns, lol. Mine only lasted 3 months before it started messing up, but that was long enough to get me hooked, lol. The way I see it, it don't matter what your equipment is as long as you are having fun with it, hehe, Im sure the jackers will have fun with that statement, lol

Welcome shadow, you are in the right place to learn the skills you require, its just gonna take research, practice and willingness,....all the best from the uk

Hi shadow, we've communicated before but this make it an official welcome aboard :)

Back