Hello from Portugal

Rossi156

Young Tutorling
Hi fellow airbrushers,

I am from Portugal, and my name is André.

I do scale modelling since I was about 13 years old, and started airbrushing a couple of years later, with a Testors Aztek (the ones in a big wooden box), but since I sucked at it and hated it too, I stopped soon after.

When the pandemic arrived I started airbrushing again with a Fengda 183K, and discovered that after all, I love to work with airbrushes (doing scale models as mentioned)...then bought two more Fengdas, and although I have nothing (too) bad to say about them, I bought a H&S Infinity CR Plus and loved it, so much that I bought a Evolution CR Plus...I now use the Infinity (0,2 needle) to do some detail work and the Evolution to apply primer, main color and varnish.

I do have some newbie questions, but I will asked them in the right place ;)

All the best,

André Lourenço

Welcome Andre, Good to have You here, We have a few who are into models so ask away :) And don't forget to post some of Your work as We are a nosey bunch :)

Cool Rossi156. I used to have a ton of scale models. I had mostly cars, trucks, semis and motorcycles. I got into ABs and sold most off to fund brushes. I do have a few things left. If I'll ever do anything with them probably not.

I do have one I need to finish. It's in primer but I didn't get it done before winter. I hope to get back to it so I can finish it. And in case you are wondering what model it could be, check this thread:

Maybe you might like to join in the fun :)

Last edited:
Welcome André. We’d love to see some photos of your finished models if you’d like to post some up.

Cool Rossi156. I used to have a ton of scale models. I had mostly cars, trucks, semis and motorcycles. I got into ABs and sold most off to fund brushes. I do have a few things left. If I'll ever do anything with them probably not.

I do have one I need to finish. It's in primer but I didn't get it done before winter. I hope to get back to it so I can finish it. And in case you are wondering what model it could be, check this thread:

Maybe you might like to join in the fun :)
Hi,

That model is something I have thought of buying in the past, but I have a good amount of kits to build, so, for now, I will pass on the Iwata scale model ;) (emphasize on the "for now").

Best,

Hi,

That model is something I have thought of buying in the past, but I have a good amount of kits to build, so, for now, I will pass on the Iwata scale model ;) (emphasize on the "for now").

Best,

That's cool Andre. It captures two things I like all in one. If you ever feel like getting in on it I'd like to see what you'd do with one.

What are you working on now?

That's cool Andre. It captures two things I like all in one. If you ever feel like getting in on it I'd like to see what you'd do with one.

What are you working on now?
Hi,

If I get to build one, of course I will be glad to post the wip :)

I am building a Tamiya BMW 635 CSi Gr A, but since the decals are f*>#ed up, I painted it in dark Dodge Gun Metal...

Here are a some photos! (the decals on the seat will receive a touch of ultra flat varnish ;))

Best,IMG_20230421_183756.jpgIMG_20230421_183819.jpgIMG_20230423_191913.jpg

Back