Hello from Rotherham, England

B

Baz

Hi Guys, I bought my first airbrush set-up early January and after several pages of practice sheets began painting. I have done a few pictures now, I have just finished this:
Slash1.0.jpg
It is only the 3rd picture I have done and I know its far from perfect but I am pretty happy with how it turned out.
Hopefully there will be much more to come!

Hi from Hartlepool, Your slash painting is reallty good for your 3rd picture. You will learn a lot here .... I have!

Andy

Welcome Home Baz, That looks like Slash , Looking good. and glad to have yet another member of the family.

Hi Guys, I bought my first airbrush set-up early January and after several pages of practice sheets began painting. I have done a few pictures now, I have just finished this:
View attachment 11649
It is only the 3rd picture I have done and I know its far from perfect but I am pretty happy with how it turned out.
Hopefully there will be much more to come!

Hi Baz and welcome.

In your picture, how did you do the strings on the guitar

Welcome aboard mate, you will fit in like a reet bobby dazzler:). Slash pic look awesome mate. I lived in Sheffield for a couple of years and worked in Rotherham at the Symphony Furniture place a while back, ended up married to a northern lass...good folk and great ale:)

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys, i'm really enjoying doing airbrushing and already have a few projects in the pipeline!

Bingy99 - I handmade a few stencils for some of the parts just using paper and to do the strings I cut a very thin slit in a sheet of A3 and did each one individually. Lining them up was a bit of a b*tch but they turned out ok.

Hey there, welcome from Holland! Hope you have a good time here!
Nice painting

Welcome to the family!! Your slash looks great...... And then you throw in the fact that its your 3rd piece..... That makes it outstanding!!

Josh

Back