Hello from Scotland

M

Macy-bay

Totally new to this airbrushing malarkey.....I usually work in water colours, but have spent the past 2 years helping my other half restore a 1969 VW camper and as its all white I figure it'll be the perfect canvas for some airbrushing!

Don't worry it'll be a while before I attempt to paint on the van.... Hence being here after watching the videos Mitch has on YouTube. I suspect it could be a few years before I attempt the van :topsy_turvy:

I'll post up some pics soon....the posty has arrived wi my 1st airbrush!!, :fat:

cheerio the noo

Hey mac welcome aboard mate!, you should enjoy your new hobby and we are all here when you need some help, I love campers, what is it a bay or a splitty

Hi Macy,
Welcome to the Forum. What airbrush did you get?
cheers Mel

Welcome home Macy, You have found a great place to learn , hang out and have fun.

Thanks for the welcome folks...... The van is an early bay, some call them lowlights.

newly acquired airbrush is a Veda180, cheap I know but, it'll do for now. Unpacked it and stripped down with a little lubing ready for some action tomorrow on my day off!

Welcome to the forum from the US.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

welcome from honduras,hope you can call this place home as i do!!!

Hey Macy, welcome to the forum. With all the help around here, and as long as you have time to practice, you'll be painting that van sooner than you think.

Back