Hello from Texas

R

RS71

Howdy yall. Someof you might know me from another forum. Good to be here. Hope to learn a bunch.

Welcome home RS71
What part of Texas ? I used to live in El Paso .But use to travel the entire state.

welcome fella glad to have you around here, I'm sure we can learn from each other.....if you have any questions please ask, once again welcome from the uk

welcome fella glad to have you around here, I'm sure we can learn from each other.....if you have any questions please ask, once again welcome from the uk
Well, I can certainly tell you what NOT to do.....

Welcome aboard my friend, good to have you with us and look forward to seeing your work mate:)

Well, I can certainly tell you what NOT to do.....
well between us we should be able to cover everything that you shouldn't do......that can only leave perfection....so everybody....take note just do the exact opposite of myself and RS and you will be golden

Welcome aboard my friend, good to have you with us and look forward to seeing your work mate:)
Be careful what you wish for....actually I took some time off from airbrushing last year due to life getting in the way and some issues with my equipment. Just picked up a Badger Patriot for $65 American-shipped. Haven't had a chance to try it out yet, but I gotta say I'm really looking forward to it. I painted some of the kids cars for the Cub Scouts Pinewood Derby with my beater of a Paasche VL and realized how much I missed it. So I decided to just bite the bullet and get a decent airbrush. So after a long hiatus, I'll be printing out some work sheets and putting in some practice on my next day off.

well between us we should be able to cover everything that you shouldn't do......that can only leave perfection....so everybody....take note just do the exact opposite of myself and RS and you will be golden
Oh, I think we'll get along just fine. A fellow warped sense of humor....

welcome to the forum rs71 im a noob in here aswell good to meet ya

Oh, I think we'll get along just fine. A fellow warped sense of humor....
oh dude, don't tempt me, I have to keep it pushed down in the pit of my stomach.....don't get me wrong, im always myself, I show my good half all of the time, then the warped side is limited to only 5% being shown at any one time.....that way I can keep up a good wholesome image.......and stay out of prison

Hi RS from the uk. Don't believe ad fez's 5% malarky, that's a massive underestimate LOL!!!. But he is wholesome, as long as wholesome includes a teeny tiny little obsession with bacon.

I don't know you cause this is the only forum I'm joined with but welcome to the best. I hope you have fun here

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Ww small world. I grew up in Garland. I am sure it has changed a lot since I lived there. Welcome.

Back