Hello from the coldest place on earth - Miami, FL

M

MrBurrito

Hi All,

I'm Eric and have picked up airbrushing again after about 5 years. I originally had a cheapy eBay brush that I used to spray 1/24 scale model cars and right before I quit I had upgraded to an Iwata Eclipse HP-BCS.

Sadly I only sprayed once with the Eclipse before I had to pack it all up and put it in storage. Just recently I emptied out said storage and well now I'm back at it although not spraying models at the moment.

I'd like to really use the brush as more than an over glorified rattle can.

Welcome to the forum MrBurrito! Tons of great people here! You've come to the right place. Everyone here is willing to lend a hand. Im still a newbie, only been into airbrushing for 21 months, discarding the first 12 months because I didnt get much time on the brush, like 1 every other month, lol. Glad to have ya here. Need anything, just holler. I'll help all I can and if I cant, Im sure you'll get a dozen more answers from someone else on here. Keep throwin' Paint!

Welcome Eric , Not sure your in the coldest place on the planet, But you have found the right spot.

Hello Eric,

not the coldest but def the wettest place hah ))

Hello Eric from the dampest place on earth..the UK....and my shed!!
Enjoy yourself on here and dive right in with the AB, glad to have you with us:)

Hello from Gainseville. welcome to the forum hope you enjoy!!!

miami??? coldest place on earth? I thought you where going to say my wifes heart...hehe hi eric welcome to the forum from the u.k buddy.....

miami??? coldest place on earth? I thought you where going to say my wifes heart...hehe hi eric welcome to the forum from the u.k buddy.....

haha I would have expected ex-wife with that one!

Miami is "cold" maybe a full week out of the year, the rest are 3 levels of hot and humid: HOT, HOTTER and "My balls are stuck to my thighs!"

haha I would have expected ex-wife with that one!

Miami is "cold" maybe a full week out of the year, the rest are 3 levels of hot and humid: HOT, HOTTER and "My balls are stuck to my thighs!"

LMAO I have not heard that one for a while. I see you will fit right in around here.

know what you meen there brother, its when you get a bit twitchy when you are unable to free them off of said leg!!! eeeeeewwwwwwww

Back