Hello from the sticks!! a.k.a., Nebraska!!

A

Adam T.

Hey guys!! I have been wanting to get registered on this for a while now but just now got around to actually doing it. I have been into art for as long as I can remember, but teaching myself to airbrush for about a year now. I currently throw my paint around with an Iwata HP-CS, but, thanks to the great words of Mr. Micron, I will be soon adding another brush to my arsenal. Questions answered and great advice and I've only been here for a day!!!! Really looking forward to all this forum has to offer!! Thanks guys!!

Welcome home SI(Adam) nice to have you in the family and you have found the best place to hang out and have fun while learning :D

Thanks brother Phil(Herb).. Haha. Looking forward to the learning!!! Was so quickly impressed and welcomed with everything and everyone here, I had to do my part and become an "elite" member!!! And hey, it's worth every penny, Jack!!!

you are gonna fit right in around here...
post of some of you work even dots and daggers . it is all good.

welcome from honduras,this is an amazing place adam,happy you´ve joined:eagerness:

Thanks guys!! I'll try and get some of my work posted on here tomorrow.

Welcome to the forum from NH.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

hi mate welcome from the u.k glad to have you onboard.... our extended family is growing daily and by all accounts you are yet another fine addition. welcome!

Howdy neighbor!!!! A big ol' "Hi, how ya doin!" from NE Colorado!

Thanks Strictly! I can't wait to use my new AB! I've got to work the night shift all weekend so it'll be a few days before I can get some of my work posted. Thanks again and have a great weekend!

Hey Adam good to see a fellow cornhusker on here.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Hey guys!! I have been wanting to get registered on this for a while now but just now got around to actually doing it. I have been into art for as long as I can remember, but teaching myself to airbrush for about a year now. I currently throw my paint around with an Iwata HP-CS, but, thanks to the great words of Mr. Micron, I will be soon adding another brush to my arsenal. Questions answered and great advice and I've only been here for a day!!!! Really looking forward to all this forum has to offer!! Thanks guys!!
Great to have you on board Adam! i hope you enjoy your stay here buddy and continue learning and being served by some of the finest our community has to offer:)

Back