Hello from the USA

S

Supa86

Hello I am Supa86 from the state Illinois of the usa i bought a cheaper brush a Master G444 i have been airbrushing now for about 2 months between airbrush tutors you tube videos, a few stencils, and practice i have had some ok beginners luck. My goal is to become the best is my area and all around great airbrush artist. I want to be able to look at a picture no stencil no nothing and lay it down or just something straight out of my mind. Im also a family man and proud father of 1 with another on the way. Justed wanted to say hello and tell everyone a little about me. Have a great day!!!!

Hi Supa86 Welcome to the the forum, I'm sure you'll achieve your goal here, but it might take a couple of weeks, lol

Thanks Madbrush and hey 2 weeks is a long time here in farm country LoL!!

Welcome aboard the love train supa86, like your enthusiasm mate you will go far with that attitude, great people, great talent, all there for the picking :)

My goal is to become the best is my area and all around great airbrush artist. I want to be able to look at a picture no stencil no nothing and lay it down or just something straight out of my mind. QUOTE]

Hi Supa86,
I think that is a good attitude to have but would say that using pencil/ chalk etc to get your image down to your paint surface to start with will help your eye and hand coordination and these will get better the more you practice, some of the greatest artist in the world traced with pencil or used projects and their work is worth thousands,
The longer you can stay away from stencils the quicker your skill level will improve.
I am more into portraits and donā€™t use stencil but in saying that stencil do have their place.
What ever you do I am sure you will do well.

Welcome on board

Regards Tony

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum and i like your attitude!! But i will warn you .......... you wanna be the best , you gotta beat the best.... and there are more than a few on here!!! Im still trying to do the same, lol!! Good luck, cant wait to see some of your work!!

Back