Hello From Tollesboro, Ky.

G

Graywolf

Hello everyone my name is Marc or you can shout graywolf. I started airbrushing a few months ago while working on my train hobby.
I was a professional otr driver, until 03. I end up doing nerve damage and now i'm wheelchair bound. Then my next door neighbor wants
me to do a design on a trailer for his business I'll take photo's to show.

Hello Graywolf from the Uk,join in and have fun while learning good stuff from mighty fine folks:)

Graywolf welcome from UK, be prepared for more information than your brain can take. The technical help from the forum is awesome. Good luck with your project. Regards Tufty.

hey graywolfer, there is another great great guy on here from kentucky, his name is ranhalen, dont hesitate to ask him anything, he is a good guy, welcome to the FORUMMMM

looks like those tuckeyians are invading Better lock ya women folk up ....

Ranhalen is a pretty good dude , and welcome to the forum.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, I'm just trying to find something else to pass time beside sitting around all day doing nothing.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, I'm just trying to find something else to pass time beside sitting around all day doing nothing.

Welcome to the forum.

If I get fed up doing nothing, I try to do less, it's the same but then more relaxing:welcoming:

Back