hello from utah

P

Perraptorox

so i AM new at airbrushing and i am waiting for my first brush in the mail i have played with some before and i am getting a master g44 any suggestions?

Watch the tutorials while you're waiting, and as soon as your brush comes start slinging some paint. You learn by doing so practise, practise, and practise again, get comfortable with the different strokes, and use them in a simple piece. It's much more satisfying to have a finished piece of art. Re-do that piece again after a week or two, so that you can see how you're progressing.

Post your efforts here for some tips and constructive criticism. You'll be as addicted as the rest of us in no time!

Watch the tutorials while you're waiting, and as soon as your brush comes start slinging some paint. You learn by doing so practise, practise, and practise again, get comfortable with the different strokes, and use them in a simple piece. It's much more satisfying to have a finished piece of art. Re-do that piece again after a week or two, so that you can see how you're progressing.

Post your efforts here for some tips and constructive criticism. You'll be as addicted as the rest of us in no time!

yep, well said, once you learn how to use it, yeah , it like magic

yup agreed, stick some music on and put your research in to practice, enjoy your failures enjoy your success, don't take it or yourself to seriously and see how you get on.I'm sure you will love it buddy

Back