Hello from Washington State

Visual Realm

Skull King
Hello everyone! Ive been airbrushing for a little over a year off and on and dont see and end in sight. Ive been on a few other forums and some of you might recognize my name, if not, im looking forward to meeting some more of you airbrush peeps and hope to learn as much as i can, and help in any way i can. So see you all around!!

Welcome!!! You are very good!! Hope to learnit some tricks from you!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Welcome vr, glad to have you here. Great place for like minded folks. Best airbrushing site available and plenty of worldwide friends.

Nice to have you aboard VR. I'm sure you'll feel welcome here.

Hello everyone! Ive been airbrushing for a little over a year off and on and dont see and end in sight. Ive been on a few other forums and some of you might recognize my name, if not, im looking forward to meeting some more of you airbrush peeps and hope to learn as much as i can, and help in any way i can. So see you all around!!

When you say "a little over a year" you are of course referring to a light year, lol

Welcome to the forum, Iv'e checked out all of your work posted here and I have to say it's all rubbish, can't even think why you posted it.

OK I was just trying to make myself feel better, lol , your work is outstanding, I really love the baby pics and your choice of colour doing them a beautiful effect, and the frog, that is just alive, when I look at it long enough I'm sure it moves.

I hope you will take the time to describe your techniques for those of us (meaning me of course) to try to better ourselves.

I just know you will be an asset here.

VR,

Where in Washington. I'm in Seattle and woulkd love to see your work.

VR,

Where in Washington. I'm in Seattle and woulkd love to see your work.
Hello fellow washintonian lol Im about 20 miles south of Olympia.

Sorry bout that my mind was elsewhere lol I am north of Olympia, not south lol My fingers and brain werent working in tandem

Last edited:
Visual,
I'm from Bremerton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check out VR's picture album anyone reading this thread. Amazing.
oh an of course, welcome aboard Visual Realm, there's obviously alot you have to contribute:glee:

I've checked your album, and now that i have picked my jaw up from the floor I'd like to say Welcome VR, and i hope you'll take it easy and help out some of us newbies on our journey, in my case i'll settle for something not even close to what you have managed to produce, but if its recognisable that would be a plus :)

Check out VR's picture album anyone reading this thread. Amazing.
oh an of course, welcome aboard Visual Realm, there's obviously alot you have to contribute:glee:
Thanks, i appreciate that. Still early in my journey with it, but if i can help out a few peeps along the way, thats rewarding to me. The great thing is we all can learn off eachother. Im as eager to learn also. Keep up your killer work and teachings Mitch, ive always enjoy seeing what your up to.

Back