What do you think of a airbrush designed like the one on this thread

• I would like to have one

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm thinking it over

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
F

Ferdinand

Are there any other airbrushes with a similar design?

DSC05055.jpgDSC05059.jpg

Because what I really like about this design is that the paint section and the base with the moving parts can be completely separated from each other.

you do not need to completely disassemble your airbrush.

if you want to clean your airbrush in a ultrasonic cleaner

you just need to remove the needle and then you can unscrew the front section now you can disassemble the nozzle cap and you're ready to clean

I can not find one on the internet that has a similar design like my own.

I hope there is another manufacturer with similar design and a smaller needle size

My smallest needle is 0.25 but I would like to find a similar airbrush with a needle size 0.15

it's a long story but you understand my point now why I want one similar as my own

Thank you all for your time

If it was that easy then I would never opent a thread to ask

that is why i
hope there is another manufacturer with similar design who doe have a smaller needle

but thanks for your response

This is the web site of the manufacturer

http://www.gabbert-airbrushtechnik.de

Last edited by a moderator:
If it was that easy then I would never opent a thread to ask

Anywhere else other than Holland we generally don't use sarcasm in such a way against people who are only trying to help even if that help wasn't exactly what we were looking for, perhaps if you check your spelling and grammar your would have been easier to understand.

But never mind I learn something new every day.

If you would play it that way

with your answer you make me feel if you are joking with me and don't want to take me and my question serious only want to spot with me
I do not even can spell my own language. So this is very very difficult for me to do
I am here for the first time i read the rules and I make the out of the rules that's the lot of people don't speak and typ English perfect. So if there is a line of text That's maybe was not intend like.the Way you understand it

When everybody act like you and take every word in a line of text so damn serious
Of a completely misspelled line of text you can make out of every line text something bad. the person who has typt te text was never had the intentions to make it a bad text so sometimes you must not think somebody mens it's like it is typt
you must try to tolerate not everybody is perfect

Last edited by a moderator:
it looks like a great airbrush, all airbrush are basically the same as far as mechanical operation goes.. it is really in the manufacturing process that makes them different.. how the parts are paired together and the over all synchronization of the tool as a whole...in the end it boils down to what your purpose for the tool is and the skill level that you have,, we all start out as beginnners and like all we make the same mistakes and have the same questions..

Wo wo wo!! Hello Ferdinand, it is hard to understand everything when reading to know exactly what tone tone the others are really trying to say.
I'm sure Madbrush didn't really mean anything in his initial post. I have never heard of that airbrush or seen it for that matter. If there is a person on this forum that can find that kind of mysterious stuff it is Madbrush, lol!

Things can get taken totally out of context by just reading. Like the time that was taking a bath and cleaning my airbrush (to save hot water and soap of coarse). Well apparently a ton of newbies read that and thought that if the monkey does that then that's the way it should be done....... Big mistake!!
It started a fad over here in the states and newbies across the country started taking baths AND cleaning their airbrushes. It really went south when they started posting picks an asking if they were doing it rite!!!!!! WOW!! That's when I had to draw the line and they'll then that I wasn't taking a bath AND cleaning my brush........ I took a bath and then used the left over hot water to clean my brush. You can see how things can get read the wrong way at first, lol! RAN HALEN knows what I'm talking about, he said he had had over 200 orders for his corn cob cologne in less than 24 hours, lol!!

No need to let things bother us here, it's all good and I am interested about that airbrush, it is different and kinda neat at the same time!!

Josh

the kob is not going to help you josh,, your gonna need the stalk, the kernal, and orville red in backer to show you how to use it.. lol now fetch my martini, shaken, not stirred

I don't drink Martinis!! I drink
moon-shinies!!! But put me down for an order of...... THE KOB, lol!!

Josh

If you would play it that way

with your answer you make me feel if you are joking with me and don't want to take me and my question serious only want to spot with me
I do not even can spell my own language. So this is very very difficult for me to do
I am here for the first time i read the rules and I make the out of the rules that's the lot of people don't speak and typ English perfect. So if there is a line of text That's maybe was not intend like.the Way you understand it

When everybody act like you and take every word in a line of text so damn serious
Of a completely misspelled line of text you can make out of every line text something bad. the person who has typt te text was never had the intentions to make it a bad text so sometimes you must not think somebody mens it's like it is typt
you must try to tolerate not everybody is perfect

If I wasn't taking you serious I wouldn't have bothered my arse to go searching for you and would simply ignore your post, in the true nature of this forum I will help anyone I can and I'll put some energy into doing just that, If I was joking with you there would be an "LOL" at the end of my post, I am also totally not in the business trying to belittle or out do anyone.

Sarcasm is not acceptable and although some might ignore it, I certainly won't.

If you have difficulty typing the English language you may type your question in Dutch with a rough translation under it, and I guarantee that I or one of our other Dutch friends will address your query.

So Ferdinand, shall we start again? we are one big family here and don't need to make enemies of each other. "Dus, zand erover"

And now back to topic, I did some further searching and it seems that what you are looking for does not exist, the design of the airbrush you now have seems to be exclusive to Triplex, the only thing I could find with the possibility of cleaning from the front and a 0.15 nozzle was the Aztec airbrush, but I don't think you would like this one since it looks like a toy, I think your best option would be a second airbrush (other brand) with the size of nozzle/tip you require.

Regards

Wo wo wo!! Hello Ferdinand, it is hard to understand everything when reading to know exactly what tone tone the others are really trying to say.
I'm sure Madbrush didn't really mean anything in his initial post. I have never heard of that airbrush or seen it for that matter. If there is a person on this forum that can find that kind of mysterious stuff it is Madbrush, lol!

Things can get taken totally out of context by just reading. Like the time that was taking a bath and cleaning my airbrush (to save hot water and soap of coarse). Well apparently a ton of newbies read that and thought that if the monkey does that then that's the way it should be done....... Big mistake!!
It started a fad over here in the states and newbies across the country started taking baths AND cleaning their airbrushes. It really went south when they started posting picks an asking if they were doing it rite!!!!!! WOW!! That's when I had to draw the line and they'll then that I wasn't taking a bath AND cleaning my brush........ I took a bath and then used the left over hot water to clean my brush. You can see how things can get read the wrong way at first, lol! RAN HALEN knows what I'm talking about, he said he had had over 200 orders for his corn cob cologne in less than 24 hours, lol!!

No need to let things bother us here, it's all good and I am interested about that airbrush, it is different and kinda neat at the same time!!

Josh
yer I placed an order for like 5o, wtf?? I've got women beating down my door and know kob to spray? you best come good on this deal!

Back