Hello, it's that 1 guy from Arizona

T

That 1 guy

Greetings all! Getting into the airbrush kinda late, but have done paint work before. And as I am finding out, using an airbrush has a learning curve that makes it an art form in itself. Hailing out of Arizona, south of Phoenix, I primarily stick to custom projects for myself and friends that involve vinyl, paint, and some hydrographics.
This forum is going to be priceless in the information that is available and sharing with others in this hobby or profession can help motivate in times when the $h1t hits the fan... That being said, I will be joining those that have donated to the site with a full membership (once my new credit cards arrive as I lost my wallet over the weekend )
Thanks for reading, take care and will talk to ya all later!

Remember, 4 wheels move the body but 2 wheels move the soul!

Gary N. aka That 1 Guy

Greetings all! Getting into the airbrush kinda late, but have done paint work before. And as I am finding out, using an airbrush has a learning curve that makes it an art form in itself. Hailing out of Arizona, south of Phoenix, I primarily stick to custom projects for myself and friends that involve vinyl, paint, and some hydrographics.
This forum is going to be priceless in the information that is available and sharing with others in this hobby or profession can help motivate in times when the $h1t hits the fan... That being said, I will be joining those that have donated to the site with a full membership (once my new credit cards arrive as I lost my wallet over the weekend )
Thanks for reading, take care and will talk to ya all later!

Remember, 4 wheels move the body but 2 wheels move the soul!

Gary N. aka That 1 Guy
A warm hallo from South Africa, love the 2 wheels move the soul, as I am a biker as well. Looking forward to see your work.

Thank you, our first challenge has been set so this is going to be my first attempt at realism fine art
3fa20c961354110f44da02dd7740b718.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum, I'm biking in Spain at the moment, well not this very moment, hard to type and ride at the same time. You have joined a great forum, no egos but lots of talent experience and advice.

Lee

Welcome home Gary N.
If you happen to know a shop called SinOnTin that is in your area he use to offer one on one lessons and is one hell of an artist.
Lessons sound like a great idea, need to learn about proper material consistency and some spray techniques. Thank you!

Sinthium Inc.
21430 N 2nd Ave #3 Phoenix, Arizona 85027 http://www.sinthium.com/index.php Sorry I have the name of his shop wrong . But he made the offer to teach folks on Craig Fraser's Forum . But worth a call to him if it is in your area .

Back