Hello!!! Look at me!!!

J

jdub

Hello everyone... been off here for a while... saw the october contest and got fired back up! Ilove H R Giger style Bio mech!! check out my pics i uploaded of my stuff and say hi! My name is Jeremiah but Ruckus its too! (cuz im usually causing one!) o_O

Hello everyone... been off here for a while... saw the october contest and got fired back up! Ilove H R Giger style Bio mech!! check out my pics i uploaded of my stuff and say hi! My name is Jeremiah but Ruckus its too! (cuz im usually causing one!) o_O

Welcome , Find it hard to see how you have been off here for a while being this is your first post ,
But happy to see the contest brought us yet another new family member.
But remember you have to get your post count up to be able to win prizes...

Hello there! I also haven't been here since I subscribed a looong time ago in galaxy... well... this galaxy lol but I'm really exited by the contest I haven't been airbrushing because of school and everything but now that I have some time I will be here more :) I just don't know how to start a post of my own couldn't find the darn button ha ha could you please help me?

P.D.: I apologize my English isn't the best I'm from Ecuador :)

i joined this forum forever ago... and just browsed galleries for inspiration and finally just today figured i would participate... lol I know i got to post more to participate, im down with that!

i joined this forum forever ago... and just browsed galleries for inspiration and finally just today figured i would participate... lol I know i got to post more to participate, im down with that!

LMAO well if forever is from January of this year that is cool .
We have a lot of lurkers but it is nice when you all come out and talk to us , and let us get to know you.

Hello there! I also haven't been here since I subscribed a looong time ago in galaxy... well... this galaxy lol but I'm really exited by the contest I haven't been airbrushing because of school and everything but now that I have some time I will be here more :) I just don't know how to start a post of my own couldn't find the darn button ha ha could you please help me?

P.D.: I apologize my English isn't the best I'm from Ecuador :)

Welcome to the forum , On the forum main page go to intorductions. once you click on it you will see a oval that reads + Post New Thread , Click it and you will be able to start your own post.

Welcome aboard. I was a lurker for a long time too, but its much more fun to join the conversations, learn lots of new things, and help others that are just starting out. Jump right in and join the fun

Hey Ruckus and Sakki, glad you decided to stop lurking and join in, lots of good people and laughs here, and the comp will be cool!

seems its been longer... than january? but idk... i belong to a few sites... anyway, long time lurker... first time participating.... wow that sounds like a support group intro! HAHAHAHAAAAA... is their an AA (airbrushers anon?) should be for some of you that take this to serious! LMAO... i can dish it out and take it... no worries... thank you Mr. Micron for setting me straight a few times... (gotta watch this guy!) lol...

seems its been longer... than january? but idk... i belong to a few sites... anyway, long time lurker... first time participating.... wow that sounds like a support group intro! HAHAHAHAAAAA... is their an AA (airbrushers anon?) should be for some of you that take this to serious! LMAO... i can dish it out and take it... no worries... thank you Mr. Micron for setting me straight a few times... (gotta watch this guy!) lol...
See you fit in just fine around here and you just wanted to stay in the corner and play with yourself,.... LMAO
But I never take things to serious otherwise I have to change my name to Cordyk:D

welcome from honduras,hope you can call this place home as i do!!!:triumphant:

Back