Hello my fellow airbrushers!!!!!!

S

Stoneyhouse2

Howdy, My name is Stoney(and yes that is my birth name) (and no, I'm not a stoner). I live in Cincinnati Ohio with my girlfriend of two years. I have a 6 year old son named Trey from a previous marriage. My dad bought me my first airbrush(paasche VL) when I was 13 for a birthday present. I pricked around with it for a couple months then put it away cause I really didn't know how to use it. Then when I was about 19 or 20 I stumbled across an airbrush site and thought to myself, this looks pretty sweet, I'm gonna start doing this again. bought an Iwata eclipse CS and have been doing it ever since(not as much as I should be though) and here I am. hopefully I didn't ramble too much.

Thanks everyone! A lot of world wide airbrushers here, I like that. I was born in vero beach and lived in ft. pierce most of my childhood. what part of florida are you from eenasha?

Do i need to say welcome to you stoney, lol!! Glad to see your on here bud!! Now show everyone how the NATTI does it and post some pics!! Lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Hello from the UK. Welcome to the love spreading forum :)

Sent via Tapatalk

Thanks everyone! A lot of world wide airbrushers here, I like that. I was born in vero beach and lived in ft. pierce most of my childhood. what part of florida are you from eenasha?
I live in the Ocala/Gainseville area. Stayed in Vero Beach for a while.

My cousin lived in Ocala for many years. I don't remember much about it cause I was so young then.

Stoney, should I say welcome back? Love your work and look forward to seeing more of it! Since you are here, WEeeeeeelcome to the forum.

Back