Hello. My name is Jim, I like curry because its open late..

J

JimE

Hello. I have not long discovered this site, I have had an airbrush for a few years now, but other than using it on the odd scale model or two I haven't had the space or area to set it up properly, despite wanting to airbrush. So until very recent when I found space to have a set up and the want to try my hand at something new I busted it out!
I have a Paasche VSR90, and have been watching alot of airbrush clips on youtube (which have been great help).

So now its all practice and learning, with joining this site to help anwser questions that I may have.

Tankyou Veddymuch.

Haha welcome aboard Jim, great to have you with us mate....I to like curry very much:)

welcome jim, look forward to seeing some of your work :)

Welcome to the family him!! Not a fan of curry but I guess that doesn't really matter, lol!!

Josh
"Sometimes you have to let one slip......just to remind people your $#!+ really does stink ;)

Welcome, wouldn't touch curry with a barge pole myself but it takes all sorts to make a world:glee:

Welcome aboard JimE!! pronounced like 'time'! I enjoy a good bit of fresh chilli also if the meal calls for it! good to have you and your sense of humour here mate, you're both very welcome!

Welcome aboard JimE!! pronounced like 'time'! I enjoy a good bit of fresh chilli also if the meal calls for it! good to have you and your sense of humour here mate, you're both very welcome!
or pronounced "Jim ee"? :)

Welcome from the Arizona desert. It's hot enough around here that most would not even notice curry, but the "heat" of choice around here usually has "hot peppers" in it somewhere. If you're a fan of "hot" food try Habanero chilis. They have lots of heat and a good flavor.

Welcome to the family him!! Not a fan of curry but I guess that doesn't really matter, lol!!

Josh
"Sometimes you have to let one slip......just to remind people your $#!+ really does stink ;)
you don't like curry? Your dead to me!

Well then I know we won't be sharing the rogan josh and saagwala! only fish and chips for you then!
Yes my name is pronunced Jim-ee, bit like wookie, but more its officially spelt Jimi!

And yes also, so far I have found some great tutorials, am keen to give the flames a whirl, though its chrome that has always been a puzzle. For now it has been lines and dots, starburst and such although I have tried a dark clouded sunrise behind black hills with lightning striking for good measure....and now I have a rather large a3 pad that the goal is to use both sides of each sheet and by then maybe I'll have a fair idea of using the airbrush.

Hey Jim, you can't beat a good curry! Have you checked out Mitch's vids (The Airbrush tutor himself), he has all the excersises you need to get you started, and there's everyone here to help with your questions. Have fun!

welcome from honduras...fish and chips form me too!!!got a hypersensitive tongue!:glee:

Yeap Squishy, I have watched a few of his videos, its some handy info!

Back